Okies!! Here we go! smile

I took all the non-shirtless pics (*sob* I miss my precious shirtless Clarkie!) and stored them all on my server (meaning people with access issues for Photobucket and some such can still see these) and made quick and dirty web pages so you can view them. People on dialup will be happy to know that the pages aren't so big and the images showing up on them are small thumbnails - so you can click on only the images you want to see at their full size.

Ain't I just the sweetest? *lol* Sorries... getting a big head all on my own, I guess. wink

Shirtless pics will be posted on Jessi's supershirtlessclark website soon. smile

Oh!!! I missed a few images, because they showed up as little broken icons. I'll go back and add them when possible. And I promise to maintain this page and update it every chance I get with the new images. ...there was something else... Oh! The images on the pages aren't in any particular order, so don't think there is any meaning to the fact that this image is on page one while that one is on page 9. I really did not bother with that!!

And now that you've all skipped through my post anyway (it's like a read-me -- no one reads those!!) you can head on to:
The LnC Motivation Poster Challenge Page

Wee!!! laugh

Superman: Why is it that good villains never die?
Batman: Clark, what the hell are good villains?
=> Superman/Batman: Public Enemies