another hint? This is another part of this scene:

Lois was the first to speak. "Clark, what was that?"

"Lois, you... sort of... floated!"

Lois glared at him. "I know! But... how? What did you do? Why did you scare me like that?"

"Honey, I didn't do anything, I swear! I'm just as stunned as you are, believe me." Clark jumped up and started to pace around the kitchen. "Lois, this is - this is - "

" - UltraWoman all over again." Lois chimed in. "But I can't remember us being hit by lightning or a red Kryptonite beam or anything like that!"

"Neither can I. The weather's been fine, I haven't been called away on many emergencies lately and we haven't chased any criminals either. In fact, work has been pretty dull these last couple of weeks. There must be another explanation!"

Clark stopped pacing and sat down again. "My powers haven't been transferred to you, honey, I can still move fast and - " he stared briefly through the wall, " - my vision is perfect. My hearing - " he cocked his head and smiled. " - still very much there. Okay, Lois, stand up, let's see you do it again."

"Just give me one more minute," Lois said, taking a deep breath," my legs are still a bit wobbly."

"Okay, take your time, honey."

But Clark could hardly contain his excitement. He didn't know how it was possible but Lois had levitated. And not only that, she seemed to have developed another personality almost overnight. Clean up the house, indeed! The floating he didn't mind - but a changed personality?

"Okay, I'm ready," Lois's voice cut through his musing. "What do we test first - the floating again, or maybe other superpowers?"

Clark stared at her. Other? She could have other powers too? He jumped up, pulling Lois with him and positioning her in front of the counter. "Try the floating first," he told her, "Just to make sure."

"Okay," Lois tentatively stretched out her right arm and strained to reach the cupboard door. Her feet slowly left the floor as she floated up in the air. She tried to reach the ceiling, but she remained suspended halfway up in the room.

"That's odd... this is as far as I can go!"

Lois looked down at her husband, who was watching her like a hawk, ready to catch her if she lost her balance again. But this time Lois - vividly remembering her shortlived career as UltraWoman - instinctively knew how to conduct herself and began to float gracefully around the kitchen, laughing delightedly.

Now that she knew that Clark hadn't lost his powers to her, Lois began to enjoy herself. "Wheeee!" she giggled, trying a somersault and almost succeeding in knocking down the lamp hanging above the dining table.
Simona smile