Finally I got it! This is an IRC ROund Robin " SoulMates Chronicles: The Lone Rider -- The Beginning"!

Now the new quote:

Clark rolled over, still half asleep and put his arm around his wife. He loved snuggling with her while still in the netherworld somewhere between awake and asleep. He heard a small groan as she nestled back against his chest. Her hair was suddenly in the way, getting in his mouth as he yawned. It had never done that before.

He opened his eyes and looked at the woman lying next to him. Sure enough, her hair was longer than he remembered Lois' being, but she had mentioned a couple of weeks ago that she was growing it out again. Maybe it had gotten longer than he realized.

It took a second, but it was beginning to dawn on him that something just wasn't *right*. He looked around and didn't recognize any of the furniture in the room.

The door opened and suddenly there was a small child running towards the bed.

"DADDY! MOMMY! Time to get up! Today's my birthday!" The little boy jumped on the bed. "Get up! Get up!"

Clark sat up trying to comprehend what was happening to him.

The dark headed child jumped into his arms. "It's my birthday, Daddy!"

"Um, I heard. How old are you now?"

"I'm five! And next week I start kindergarten!"

"Wow." Clark didn't understand what was happening - as badly as he wanted children, he certainly didn't have any yet, much less a five-year-old - but he decided that he better play along until he found out more about what was going on.

"Mommy! Mommy! Wake up!"

"I'm up. I'm up." The woman next to him rolled over. "Come here and give your mom a hug, CJ."

Clark looked at the woman next to him, unable to believe what his eyes and ears were telling him. The woman next to him wasn't Lois.

It was Lucy.
Simona smile