Ooh! I recognize that one. Argh what's the title... It's so a Nan Smith. Ah ha, Faces. I double checked. Back in a bit with another one.

Jen

Ok, let's give this one a try. I can be notorious for picking obscure stories, but this was a Kerth nominee...ps I'm leaving for Vegas til Sunday so have a free for all if it's too obscure!

"It's them!"

The lone announcement erupted into a cheer as Lois Lane and Clark Kent stepped into the frenzied newsroom. A makeshift banner, proclaiming "Congratulations Lois and Clark!" was flung haphazardly across the back wall, food cluttered
every free space, and someone had decided it was all right to pull out a bottle of champagne at nine in the morning. But Lois and Clark only caught a glimpse of this before the riot closed in, smothering them with their congratulations.

The arm Lois felt Clark wrap lightly around her to keep her from being smashed by the crowd all together was greeted by delighted whistles.

"Way to go, CK!" a voice called out.

"Think you kept us in the dark long enough?"

"Ha! I knew what was going on all the time. I just can't believe they took so long to admit to it."

"Oh, you did not! You were still planning to seduce him last week."

"You've got great taste, Lois. I'll give you that."

"Why," Lois murmured in Clark's direction, "am I getting the distinct impression I'm not going to like whatever we did?"

As if in answer, a guy from accounting plunked a party hat on Lois's head and asked, "Mind if I kiss the-"

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy