I know and love this story, recently re-readed thanks to the not Kerth winner but great stories' recommendations: Just Another Undercover Assignment by Wendy!

Another great story:

"Hmmm... it's a sunny day... a perfect Sunday..."

Clark, standing at the bedroom window, turned his head and glanced at Lois, who sat on her side of their bed, putting on socks. She was freshly showered and dressed in a light cotton shirt and casual slacks - and looking absolutely adorable, Clark thought with a smile.

"Honey, how about a quick visit to Smallville today? It's been a while since we've seen my parents."

Lois looked up, frowning slightly. Now, where were those comfortable loafers? And Clark just said something about...

"Go to Smallville? I don't have time to do that, Clark, I'll be too busy. But you can go." Lois grabbed her shoes and headed determinedly for the bedroom door.

"What do you mean you'll be busy?" With a 'whoosh' Clark intercepted her. "We don't have any work to do. Honey, we agreed this was going to be a nice, relaxing day for both of us, remember?"

"I changed my mind - I'm going to do some cleaning," Lois answered, brushing past him.

Clark followed her down the stairs, a bemused expression on his face. "Honey, are you feeling all right? You never do any cleaning, I do the cleaning around here. Lois, look around you, this kitchen is spotless!" Clark waved his arms about. "The whole house is spotless!"

Lois dropped her shoes on the floor and stepped into them. "Clark, calm down, I know you do an excellent job around the house. I just feel it's time I pulled my weight too, so to speak. Anyway, take these cupboards," she pointed to the cupboards situated above the counter. "I don't even know what's in there! I'm going to take everything out and see for myself!"

Lois stood on tiptoe and reached out one hand to open the cupboard door. "I know there's probably only cereal in there and peanut butter and - "

"Lois?" Clark sat down abruptly and stared at his wife, open-mouthed, while Lois babbled on.

" - I know you keep everything in tip top shape but I do feel guilty sometimes, Clark, I never ever do any housework, let alone cooking, well, that's best left to you, I'll admit, but it's time I - "

"Lois! Shut up!" Clark interrupted her babbling rather forcefully.

Lois, surprised, turned around to look at him - no, down at him? Huh?! Ohmigosh!!!

She'd have crashed down on the floor if Clark hadn't moved swiftly, catching her and gently lowering her to a chair. He then sank down on another chair, facing her.

For what seemed like an eternity they stared at each other, speechless.
Simona smile