LEX: But Kryptonite isn't supposed to hurt humans.
It does when they are pregnant with a half-Kryptonian child.
peep

They went on an official date for her birthday.
I think I meant to have a "this year" qualifier in there, since they also went on a date to the Kerths, or at least it became a date at some point.

Lois went to the Kerths with Lois.
Lois:This way I get both the invitee's desert and the desert meant for the invitee's guest. (OK, I know you meant to say Jimmy, but still).

Perry said that she was undercover at LNN, which is why she couldn't have direct contact with Clark.
But why can't he go see Lois at the Soup Kitchen, if Jimbo can?

He doesn't always feel the pain first. In Ordinary People, he lost his use of his heat vision before guessing that Kryptonite might be around.
Some details of Ordinary People seem better to ignore. I loved the beach scenes, although I think Clark should have admitted to Lois that he lost the bet and used his powers to scare off the tiger. The getting the cheese from France made sense, but when he started running off mid-sentence for chocolate and Peruvian ice, it seemed a bit much. It was funny, but it seemed a bit far fetched. "Ordinary People" is one of the shows that illustrates that "Lois and Clark" was a sit com. They built up story lines and issues in one episode, and then almost ignored them later on. Although "Top Copy" and "That Good Old Gang of Mine" are the worst on that front.

John Pack Lambert