Since I used up so many emticons on my last party, I started a new FDK section.

Henderson jumped out of his seat and pulled his jacket off the back of his chair.
Yes, he is responding with proper speed.

Someone got hold of some Kryptonite in his city and used it against Superman? This was bad.
I thought that was what we had when someone in his city tried to ruin Superman's reputation.

“Is our favorite Man in Blue okay?”

“No,
That won't happen until he is back in Lois's arms and not being hurt by it.

but he will be. Hurry,”
I don't see Clark getting OK anytime soon. Physically maybe, but not emotionally.

By the time Clark stopped leaping from building to building, he was back downtown again. As soon as he stopped moving, his mind focused on Lois using Kryptonite against him.
Urrg, Clark, stop assuming so much.

Other than Cat, she was the only person in Metropolis who knew he was Superman.
I am surprised he still believes Henderson does not know. Perry seems to not have come close to revealing he knows, but the whole "lips-reading" incident with Clark came close to forcing Henderson to admit to knowing.

Out of the two women in his life, he never thought either of them would ever turn on him. He had trusted her.
whinging that he no longer trusts Lois.

He loved her.
dance Clark still loves Lois.

He couldn’t think about what Lois did to him.
This is so sad, that he assumes she attacked him.

The pain was too fresh, too raw.
I guess some of his pain makes sense, but why has he not considered how Luthor might be behind what occurred.

He needed to distract himself. He took a shaking breath and tried to fly to the Daily Planet, only he couldn’t find the will to fly.
frown This is bad.

He didn’t know what was to blame: his exposure to Kryptonite or his bereft sadness that Lois would turn against him so badly, when he had been riding high on hope again.
This is so sad. I have to give up for a bit on my review.

John Pack Lambert