-- Continuation of Response to Darth Michael's FDK --
I wonder if the baiting was actually a bait and switch to get the crooks to shoot Superman while he’s down for the count…
LEX: Whatever works.

No, I believe the terminology he’s looking for is ‘murderous whore’.
A loving murderous whore?

Oh dear. I just realized. What’s the ring doing to her baby? It looks like it’s not so much so she needs close contact. At home she takes it off before she showers and she probably doesn’t put her hand on her stomach too often, still…
CLARK: You can do whatever you like to Lois, Luthor, but you can't hurt her unborn child! mad
LEX: Say, what? She's damaged goods? Terrific. I've wasted another year on no-good woman.
LOIS: dance One night off every four years!

And yet she falls for Clark, too…
Nah, that was just animal attraction for a ONS.

How could he have been so stupid?
ER: /points at ‘y’ chromosome./
Oh, dear. Are my stories become predictable?

Plus, it just makes you a comatose beggar if you score with Cat.
CAT: Not every man is known to score twice.

You can place your Comments here. Well, there. Back there at the link. Darn! Okay, throw your mouse into reverse... and let me know how much you hated that I went THERE. Come on, you all knew I would.
ER: /Laughing that EW thought she could convince Readers to comment by allowing them to insult the idiotic characters in her story and her overuse of canon plots/
Well, hmmmm, it seems that Readers like to comment when I put Lois, Clark, Cat, or Phil (and/or others) in emotional or physically dangerous scenes. [Linked Image]

SPOILER ALERT! AT LEAST ONE CHARACTER DIES IN THE NEXT PART!

[Linked Image]

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.