Originally posted by John Lambert:
Darth Michael's comments reminded me of one thing I forgot to mention. I have to officially give up any claims that Lois is pregnant now.

If she was pregnant she would have felt the effects of the Kryptonite on the ring immediately since they would have cause severe negative reactions on the part of her unborn child.

It is no longer workable to claim she is pregnant. If she had been pregnant, the ring would have caused her child to die. However at six weeks into the pregnancy she would have noticed this. So that did not happen. So I have to assume that either

A-Lois and Clark did not go as far in the hospital as his dream implied they had.

or

B-Their actions did not on this occasion cause a pregnancy.

Or C-A combination of both A and B, because Clark's memory implied multiple times doing an action that could have caused a pregnancy, so maybe Lois could argue she was truthful since she might have just been saying his memory of how many times they did certain things was flawed.
The only one who knows the truth about what happened at the hospital is Lois and she's not talking.
CLARK: She said nothing happened and that I have an active imagination.
LOIS: [Linked Image]
EW: cool

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.