“She went to Suicide Slum, alone and without her bodyguard. I don’t know why. Perhaps because she knew someone would attack her there and she could scream for help. She and Luthor probably set it up that way.”
I wonder if the baiting was actually a bait and switch to get the crooks to shoot Superman while he’s down for the count…

“I… Superman zipped away, just for a few minutes… half hour, at the most… to help stop a robbery, and when he returned to LNN, she was gone. He looked everywhere.”
help

Cat rolled her eyes. “Yes, she does. You might never see it, but Lois has faults and one of her biggest is claiming credit for things. She’s definitely the type of person to tell you to your face if she was killing you and why. If she didn’t…” She raised her hands as if to say… actually, Clark wasn’t quite sure what the shrug meant.
wave

“Marry me,” he had replied without a second thought, without even realizing he was voicing his thoughts aloud.

“What?” Cat had stammered, sitting up. “What did you say?”
Awwwww

Cat had been hugging her knees, and her leg reached over and brought his knee between hers. “I’ve been with many men, Phil, so many men that I’ve lost count,” she said.
I think it was on Roseanne… Jackie one stated to her fiancée that the number of men she slept with would still all fit comfortably into a supermarket.
CAT: Well… shopping mall… [Linked Image]

“Marriage is a lifetime commitment.
LEX: Or until you find a good lawyer. Or a good hitman. Or a good psych ward.

It’s the good, the bad, and the ugly, twenty-five hours a day, eight days a week, and three-hundred sixty-six days a year.
So, it gets easier every 4 years?

She had shrugged modestly. “I find intelligence sexy.”
And yet she falls for Clark, too…

How could he have been so stupid?
/points at ‘y’ chromosome.

Clark set his hand on her shoulder to calm her. He, personally, could use a break from thinking about Lois.
JIMBO: [Linked Image]

Jimbo winced. “Ye-ouch! Sorry, man. Maybe she was right, and I am interrupting.”
DingDingDing!

“Jimmy said you were ‘the King’ when it came to women, but Cat? She’s engaged to another man now, CK.
Plus, it just makes you a comatose beggar if you score with Cat.

“Well, CK, I doubt the universe speaks to us quite as directly as…”

An explosion from below shook the floors and walls of the newsroom.
Oops?

You can place your Comments here. Well, there. Back there at the link. Darn! Okay, throw your mouse into reverse... and let me know how much you hated that I went THERE. Come on, you all knew I would.
wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.