He tried to kill Clark and he tried to kill Superman, he deserves no less,” she insisted.
Henderson: How do you know he tried to kill Clark.

On another note, I am surprised under this stress she did not say "he tried to kill Cl ... Superman".

“We need to know where we're looking, where Lex keeps his Kryptonite,
Maybe he put it all on her ring? OK, I am sure that is not what happened.

If we don’t get find it with the first warrant…”
I think she would say "don't find it with" or "don't get it with", not what she said. Unless she is showing how much the stress is disturbing her.

Lois leaned over and looked at herself in the side view mirror, before turning to face him again. “Punch me!”
smile1 Although, is Lois trying to make it so she has some story to report?

“I want you to hit me in the face. I’m going to need to remain undercover and to do so, I’m going to play to Lex’s ego. For that, I need to look banged up more. Punch me,” she repeated.
Henderson: Punch yourself Lois.

Lois and sending her into the arms of Lex Luthor.
But the only arms she has been in today are Clark's.

All he could think about was how he had inadvertently interfered with a friend’s relationship.
CK: At least someone feels bad about what Lois has done to me. I hated that, it was the closest I have had to a date with Lois, and yet, it was so far.

Reader: What about at the new spaghetti restaurant by your place.

CK:I meant a sane Lois.

Reader: What about on your birthday.

CK:Well, public date, Anyway Lois broke up with me on my birthday. That was horrible.

True, Jimbo’s mother had never gotten over his father’s abandonment of them,
So he had an alcoholic mother with no father at all?

While Mrs. Lane had fallen into a bottle, Mrs. Olsen had eaten her way through her misery.
OK, so at least Mrs. Olsen was not an alcoholic. Still, she may have been just as disconnected at times.

Jimbo always wondered if his father had chosen them over his career what difference it would have made in his life.
Reader:Hmm, maybe that is why in alt-world Jimmy is a computer millionaire. His father did not abandon him as a child, and he was able to develop normally.

Lucy had told him more than once while they dated how she had wished her sister would fall for Clark Kent over Lex Luthor.
It don't think that was ever really in doubt. The only contender for Clark in Lois's affections was Superman.

Unfortunately, Lois and CK had fought over something and had a falling out for most of the summer.
Yes, they had a falling out because Clark did not want Lois to pretend to date him so she could really date his alter-ego.

Lois had then spent the rest of the summer, until the man had shot her, dating the billionaire.
I thought it was more like very limited dates to try to force SM's hand.

Jimbo had felt bad for Luthor that Lois had dumped him for accidentally shooting her.
This just shows how clueless he is. Lois did not "dump" Luthor for that. She has already chosen to go on a date with CK over one with Luthor before any shots were fired.

He could picture himself doing something like that, so ill-conceived and stupid, not actually shooting someone.
But the shooting was deliberate and planned.

If that wasn’t analogous to shooting himself in the foot, he didn’t know what was.
But Luthor shot Lois in the shoulder, not himself in the foot. If he had shot himself and Lois had broken up with him because he was a klutz, Jimbo might have a point, but not now.

That was the main reason Jimbo had nudged Lois and Mr. Luthor together at the Magic of the Night Ball.
He really is an idiot. He should have not acted without knowing anything about what Lois and Clark had been up to since the shooting. Actually, he is more out of the loop than he seems. He should have realized they went on a date to the Kerths together. How did he miss that one?

They were all ignoring the fact that it was obvious that Mr. Luthor had come to the charity event merely to see Lois,
Clark:We ignored that fact, because we hoped it would make Luthor go away.

whom he evidently was still gaga for, and Jimbo thought he should be allowed to have a second chance.[/Quoter]

Murderers do not deserve any chances.

[Quote]He figured Lois and CK bumped into one another at the event.
Goes to show how clueless he is. Anyway, why does Jimbo care so much about Luthor getting his way and so little about Clark getting it?

She had seemed so miserable when they had met to discuss the Nightfall spreadsheet, as if her whole world had fallen apart.
Because of all the evil Luthor had done.

How was Jimbo to know it had to do with falling in love with CK?
Maybe if he had asked her instead of assuming.

Especially after Lois had said that she came to the Ball with Jimbo, when he knew that to be the furthest thing from the truth.
He should have at least gone along since she clearly wanted this to be the case.

Jimmy would’ve known she was covering for an illicit romance with her partner.
Jimbo still does not get it. He is not getting why Lois was covering this up.

and insist that CK talk to Lois.
That will be hard to convince him to do right now.

She wasn’t married to Luthor, yet, only engaged, and engagements broke every day.
So do marriages. However, I have to agree with Jimbo here.

Jimbo would even volunteer to speak to Lois on CK’s behalf, since it was all his fault.
That would not help. CK would not believe that Lois loved him at this point, unless Lois tells and shows him in very clear ways.

Anyway, he knew where Lois spent her evenings.
He could just tell Clark this and get Clark to go there.

“Dr. Klein?” Jonas guessed.
smile1 we get to meet Dr. Klein again.

“Well, I doubt anyone is an ‘expert’, but Bernard Klein is as close as they come,” Jonas answered. “At least here at S.T.A.R. Labs.”
Not right now. The number one human authority on Superman, Lois Lane, is in S.T.A.R. labs right now.

Nothing else would knock Superman from the sky,” Lois said.
Unless Clark has another weakness he has not told Lois about. Not that he has ever explained what Kryptonite does to her either.

John Pack Lambert