Originally posted by Darth Michael:
EW: Hey, Look! It's only taken me a month to do 12 FDKs. [Embarrassed] My apologies. I'm getting better, I promise.
ER: Yes, certainly looks that way
I'm all caught up... except for the FDK-FDK-FDK of... what's that? hyper Oh, look, new FDK over Part 147. dance

ER: This was added so he wouldn’t try to get more from her than a good-night kiss?

LEX-C: But I was told I could kiss her cheek!
NIGEL: /applies another slap with a wooden board/ Face cheek. Not butt cheek.
LEX-C: But that's where father said I must kiss him!

ER: Using a machete on Lex’s privy parts to get out of the wedding night?

LOIS: <thinks this a bit too messy. And might not last long enough during the application>
CLARK: <Agrees with Lois that she would be soiled head to toe in crook blood and then he’d have to scrub her clean from head to toe in the shower.>
ER: Or he could start skimming off the top and end up with a nice little retail outfit where he sells meditation supplies and soul-switching rocks.
So, better to get out of the business before Lois takes her machete to him as a mere henchman?

Depends on how much you pay the guy sitting in the car?
Eventually the cost of the man sitting in the car will be more than the initial cost of the car alarm.
LEX: By then I'll have bought a new car.
CAT: Well, that explains his garage.
EW: Were we even talking about Lex?
LEX: It doesn't matter. All conversations turn to me after a while. I'm that interesting.
BATMAN: If he says "I'm Lex Luthor" I'm suing him for trademark infringement.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.