Thank you all for your patience. With my kids back in school, I'm going to try and spend an hour a day catching up with my FDK. laugh First up, Part 129... rotflol Yes, I enjoyed pairing Cat and Henderson together in this story. Alas, it wasn't meant to be... in this story.

Looking good, Virginia. More please?
Thank you. Do you mean more Cat and Henderson? They *will* meet again before this story is finished.

Christina: In case you missed it, I did explain the positioning again during Lois POV (or after your initial Comment).
Regardless, this once again makes for fun intimacy between the two of them in a way that I adore.
Yes, I wanted to make it more fun for both of them than canon was. Let's just say, LnC never had them handcuffed together (as is a requirement on all buddy-cop / buddy-criminal films), so I felt the need to remedy that mistake. [Linked Image]

Michael: Terribly sorry, but I'm only as far as Part 117 in responding to your FDK, I believe, so I'll answer your FDK for this part in turn.

Sadly, I started this FDK response screen almost 12 hours ago and this is as far as I got, due to almost constant interruptions since then. Then when I sat down to finish this tonight my Internet connection failed. wallbash

John: I promise to get to your FDK first thing in the morning as I have some writing I want to get done tonight. My apologies on yet another delay.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.