Cat shrugged. “The man who shot Lex was sitting at my desk looking at some big pieces of bright blue papers when the fire sprinklers went off on him for no reason.”
I guess Cat can't tell him why they went off, since she does not know Henderson knows CK=SM.

Lois:How did everyone figure out before me.

Henderson:Wait, you didn't know?

Lois:Well, not until he rescued me as SM while his memory was still not all back.

Henderson:I didn't learn much before you.

but she could almost see past the window and into room.
I think you want to say "into the room" (yeah, I know, those pesky articles).

“If only Clark would come to the window…” she grumbled. “Maybe we could communi…”
Wait, does she want to tell Henderson that. Shouldn't she at least say "someone" to not be so obvious.

Suddenly, Clark was at the door scowling at her. He shooed her away.
Lois:Let the hussy get captured, she deserves it.

“He can’t hear you,” Bill reminded her.
Now everyone gets to pretend they don't know.

“Clark doesn’t have to hear me, Bill,” she replied, pointing to her mouth. “He reads lips.”
Clark:It is true.

Clark nodded.
Clark:Although they aren't really talking distinctly enough for it to really work.

“A little bit, but nowhere near as good as Clark.
Henderson:I don't think anyone on this planet is as good at that as he is.

Clark raised both hands, giving the sign for six. From his right wrist dangled a set of handcuffs.
frown Lois is not connected with him.

“Houdini, huh?” Bill murmured. “Where are the gunmen?”

Clark held up one hand, five fingers. Then he waved his hand and held up six fingers again.
At first I thought he was saying they were all in Perry's office.

“Five or six are in Perry’s office?” Cat guessed.

Clark shook his head and held up two fingers.
Oh, so he even clarifies for them. This is a really small operation.

“How are the hostages?” Bill asked.
It seems a bit odd to refer to them this way when Clark is one.

“Five are well; one isn’t so well, but still alive,” Bill translated.
It is good Bill is so good at hand speak, otherwise we might be totally lost.

Clark gave a quick thumbs-up signal, and then turned away from the window to stretch his arms over his head.

“Someone caught him doing something,” Bill said. “Let’s hope it wasn’t the gunmen.”
I really hope we get a recap of this section from Clark or Lois's view, or even Jimmy or Perry. Someone on the inside.

Bill looked at Cat with genuine surprise. “How in the hell did he read my lips that time?”
Bill is really good at covering that he knows CK=SM. So good, Lois and Clark might not know it ever in this story. grumble that Lois and Luthor have the same initials, otherwise I could use their initials.

Cat shrugged. “Maybe he wasn’t responding to your question,” she suggested.
Now the big question is, does WH think CG knows that CK=SM.

Cat:The more important think is to know that CK loves LL.

The policeman stared at her a good ten seconds, but she didn’t give anything away.
So WH wants to know if CG knows.

Cat nodded, but her heart was racing too fast for her to speak. She could still hear the echo of the shot that hit Lex and smell the burning powder.
Interesting she thinks of him as Lex and not Luthor. Especially when she has strong reason to suspect it isn't really Luthor.

John Pack Lambert