When Clark returned, Lois was handcuffed to his chest. Both of them had their arms crossed in front of her. Lois’s back rested against his chest, her right wrist was cuffed to his right, and her left wrist was attached to his left. There was no way to separate them from one another without tying the other into a knot or unfastening the two sets of handcuffs, because their hands were crisscrossed. Cat could see Lois grumbling about this new position’s lack of freedom.
I'm trying to figure out how that would work. I have one image of them pretty much spooned with his right hand able to entwine with her right and the same with her left while the two handcuffs are twisted together. Is this correct?

Regardless, this once again makes for fun intimacy between the two of them in a way that I adore. love

I can't wait to hear their story on how that predicament came about.

CLARK: No. I'm just worried I'm a jinx.
JONATHAN: A jinx?
CLARK: Yeah. Let's face it, ever since she's known me, Lois's been kidnapped, frozen, pushed off buildings, almost stabbed, poisoned, buried alive and who knows what else, and it's all because of me.
-"Contact" (You're not her jinx, you're her blessing.)