My apologies. Part 130 will be delayed. I doubt I'll have written the ten pages needed to post by tomorrow night, so let's be realistic and say Tuesday. I'm optimistic that my writing time will be more generous than during this past week, when it was reduced to what felt like nil.

My five part minimum cushion is necessary for emergencies such as what I'm currently working on. I've moved around several scenes to make them fit the way I'd like in 134 (or how they feel best), but I believe it works better if I separate them completely and allow them to stand alone in 135, which means I need to write 10 more pages to finish Part 134. If I didn't have my cushion, my story would suffer plot wise. Thanks for bearing with me.

wave

Also, for Lois and Clark's positioning at the end of Part 129. Have someone shorter than you stand in front of you with their back towards your chest. (I used my daughter for my test run). If you both cross arms (make an X) over the person in front's stomach (with one person grabbing the wrist of the other person to simulate handcuffs), either two things happen: a) you get out (uncross arms) easily, or b) you're really stuck. I find if the arms in front are layered: Person A - right arm, Person B - left arm, Person A - left arm, Person B - right arm, you'll find that it is much more difficult to get free than if done Right, Right, Left Left, or Person A, Person A, Person B, Person B. But it's late, and my brain is fuzzy so I may have mixed up the hand positions as I worked this out weeks ago. I'll double check it in the morning and let you know.

Also, up first in Part 130 is Lois's POV of the last scene.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.