Professional office cleaners would never leave someone in the van.
Very good point. Their cover is pretty lousy. Especially with their guard not really paying attention.

but he had tailed her on numerous occasions.
I'm surprised Lois does not have more dislike for Asabi, or did she never figure out he was her tail?

Due to this, he already knew how many flights up he needed to traverse.
This has lead me to think they really need better security at the planet.

The floor and the surrounding area of the desk were wet, although he couldn’t see any reason for it that.
I think you either want to say "for that" or "For it".

Suddenly, he heard Mr. Luthor… the Lex-Clone scream in agony.
Lois is getting her revenge.

Asabi considered his options. Contacting the real Mr. Luthor was out of the question.
Yes, interrupting Lex's night with Ariana would be bad. Well, at least for Asabi's standing. It might be good for the pheromone-infected Ariana.

Asabi would have to return to the penthouse to telephone him directly.
Wait, but if it is an issue of St. John's phone not picking up, how would Asabi changing his phone help things?

Mrs. Cox? No, that woman was more bother than she was worth. Additionally, she hadn’t been on Mr. Luthor’s personal invite list for the ark, and she might take it badly, learning of its existence.
But how would telling Mrs. Cox about this inform her of the existence of the ark?

Dr. Gretchen Kelly was Mr. Luthor’s personal physician, but she hadn’t been privy to the creation of the clone.
Of, so that is why she tried to revive the body in "Another Lois", she did not realize it was a clone.

First, on Asabi’s agenda, would be rescuing the Lex-Clone, preferably before it died of its wounds.
See, I knew Clark should not have saved him. It just makes things easier for Luthor.

Asabi would probably have to save the other hostages as well, which would be an extra burden.
Clark:No, I will be happy if someone takes Lex as far away from Lois as possible.

He doubted that Mr. Luthor would allow him to live if Miss Lane died under Asabi’s watch.
She won't die as long as Clark is there.

Next, he would need to find a plausible way to get the clone back to the ark without anyone being the wiser of its existence.
This will be hard, since everyone else will try to send the clone to the hospital. Luthor might have to fake a gun wound, and this might involve shooting himself.

Lois:Don't be crazy, I will do the shooting for him.

such as a ‘recovery’ room set up at the penthouse for Mr. Luthor.
Hmm, with him able to go to the ark, this will not be nearly as difficult for Luthor as it ought to be.

Mrs. Cox would have to be notified about the change in Mr. Luthor’s schedule.
I am surprised they have kept Mrs. Cox uninformed about the arc. Wait, but does she know about the clone?

John Pack Lambert