John: Thanks for the long FDK!

I think you want to say "the ark".
Thank you. Fixed.

It should either be "Indian Military Intelligence" or "India's Military Intelligence". I would probably go with the later, since I would probably say "the CIA, America's intelligence".
Thanks. Fixed.

I have to say I like the added details and background on Asabi.
I figured since Nigel St. John was ex-MS6 (is that right?) that Asabi as Lex's personal bodyguard/driver/servant wouldn't be just a regular joe either.

Professional office cleaners would never leave someone in the van.
JOHN: Very good point. Their cover is pretty lousy. Especially with their guard not really paying attention.
It never made sense to me why Fuentes had come in a van but planned to leave via helicopter. So, even though he whines about having planned this heist for 10 months or so, I'd say it wasn't well thought out.

I'm surprised Lois does not have more dislike for Asabi, or did she never figure out he was her tail?
He's former military intelligence. The man is also well versed in disguises and isn't as easy to spot as Lex's normal private detectives.

BATMAN: I take offense at that statement regarding private detectives.
SUPERMAN: So, you're a normal private detective?
BATMAN: Objection withdrawn.

This has lead me to think they really need better security at the planet.
I've always wondered about this. They added extra security to the Daily Planet on several occasions (once I think during Witness and another time during DTOSMCape), but it never seems to last long. People are always sneaking in (Ms. Travino, Samathana, Kyle Griffin), and easily at that.

BRASS UPSTAIRS: We currently don't have the funds to pay to keep our reporters safe. They should do that by not doing anything stupid.
PERRY: grumble And, thusly, not getting any scoops for our front page.

I think you either want to say "for that" or "For it".
Thanks. Fixed.

Suddenly, he heard Mr. Luthor… the Lex-Clone scream in agony.
JOHN: Lois is getting her revenge.
clap So, what you're saying that this couldn't possibly be happening?

PERRY: [Linked Image] What do you mean you're buying the Daily Planet?

Yes, interrupting Lex's night with Ariana would be bad. Well, at least for Asabi's standing. It might be good for the pheromone-infected Ariana.
LEX: I didn't know that Asabi's middle name was 'James', otherwise I would have hired him.

Wait, but if it is an issue of St. John's phone not picking up, how would Asabi changing his phone help things?
There's a direct telephone line from Mr. Luthor's penthouse and the ark suite.

But how would telling Mrs. Cox about this inform her of the existence of the ark?
Nor had she been informed about Lex-C. Anyway, because the Lex-Clone lives in the Ark, and needs medical attention, bringing her in might inadvertently expose her to it.

Of, so that is why she tried to revive the body in "Another Lois", she did not realize it was a clone.
That is possible. Although, if she did that, she did it without the assistance of Arianna. Lois never discovered who actually stole Lex-C's body in Another Lois. It could have been Arianna to cover up the fact that he had frog DNA.

See, I knew Clark should not have saved him. It just makes things easier for Luthor.
Not necessarily. Also, allowing someone to die when he has the knowledge and means to save someone, would eventually eat away at Clark's soul.

LEX: I find it doesn't bother me anymore.
LOIS: You have a soul?
LEX: Yes, Lois. I was born with a soul.
ASABI: That's debatable.

Clark:No, I will be happy if someone takes Lex as far away from Lois as possible.
laugh

She won't die as long as Clark is there.
Thankfully, Asabi doesn't know that.

This will be hard, since everyone else will try to send the clone to the hospital. Luthor might have to fake a gun wound, and this might involve shooting himself.

Lois:Don't be crazy, I will do the shooting for him.
laugh You forgot her innocently batting her eyelashes when she says this.

Hmm, with him able to go to the ark, this will not be nearly as difficult for Luthor as it ought to be.
You shall see.

I am surprised they have kept Mrs. Cox uninformed about the arc. Wait, but does she know about the clone?
Mrs. Cox knows neither about the ark (she wasn't invited) or the clone. They meant his work schedule and meeting schedule would have to be curtailed due to his "injury", which will be known by others because it was witnessed by all those reporters.

Arguably most terrorists are amateurs. They do it for the love of the cause, not the money. Which also means professional might not be the best word to describe what he has in mind.
Professional meaning "experience with terrorism", as in they've done this sort of thing before.

Schumack:Why worry about guarding. Willie locked the doors, and we left Freddy in the van in the garage, so no one will get in.
It's not like there's all those workers in the print shop to worry about. Oooops.

Oh, I thought he was just going for efficiency.
That too.

Maybe he just gets stuck with the night shift. Policemen do that. Although, I would guess not so much at the level of Henderson, they probably officially work 9-5 on salary, and really work crazy, insane hours.
I would assume (hope) that there are detectives and inspectors on or on-call every hour of the day in big city police departments. Especially since crime usually happens at night, but investigating said crime usually happens during the day.

Because he found the watch. Cat and Lois really need to coordinate on this investigation.

Cat:And loose my chance to scoop her?

Lois:What, do you think I am stupid. I know what happens when you share your story, look what Claude did to me.
Cat's referring to her Gucci watch investigation, not the red & green watch.

CAT: Lois, you can be guaranteed that I will *never* sleep with you to steal one of your stories.

Cat:Well, they are already hostage, so it is after the fact.
He meant when the situation was already over, but good point.

Although since Henderson can't see her, that might not be why he is doing this.
CAT: He doesn't need to see me to recall that I'm a gorgeous woman with a sense of style.

[John's happy] someone else understands that Lois and Clark are first and foremost friends. Although, sad it does not seem to work so well in this story.
Well, this Clark started out with a different agenda than canon Clark regarding Lois.

Like he would ever believe it if she tried to claim Clark was her best friend.
He might. Also, Cat claiming that Clark is her best friend doesn't necessarily preclude both Cat and Lois from being Clark's best friends. Although, Cat and Clark's relationship is more friendly as opposed to romantic as Clark and Lois's relationship is, which is why he's keeps referring to Cat as his 'best friend'. He sees Lois as being more than that.

He needs an ambulance immediately.
CAT: Clark's there. Also, I don't care if Lex dies.

I still don't buy it. Speed is of the essence to save Luthor.
Cat believes if Lex's life was truly in danger, Clark would do something about it.

Cat:I investigate for a living, I am a professional here.
HENDERSON: laugh I thought you said you gave it away for free.

So did he miss that there were two Jimmies?
Yes.

I thought he only responded to calls that really required his help. Except in "Target:Jimmy Olsen"., which I still think was the stupidest scene ever, Superman specifically making sure some punks cleaned up graffiti when Clark should have been talking with Lois. They really should have had some scenes where Clark apologized for running out on her too often. Hmm, maybe I should write them.
Don't worry, Lois called him on it after her reffed the kids' baseball game. Cat doesn't know which criteria Clark uses to pick which emergency calls to answer.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.