Darth Michael: Hey, Look! It's only taken me a month to do 12 FDKs. blush My apologies. I'm getting better, I promise.
LEX: Oooooh! I’m having my wedding night with Lois. And Superman gets to watch
[Linked Image]

This was added so he wouldn’t try to get more from her than a good-night kiss?
LEX-C: But I was told I could kiss her cheek!

So, what does that mean for Lex’s timetable on bedding Lois?
LEX: [Linked Image]

Using a machete on Lex’s privy parts to get out of the wedding night?
LOIS: [Linked Image]
CLARK: [Linked Image]

Yes, but he *is* in a position to quietly interview for positions in other crime syndicates, considering the impetuousness of The Boss’s newest main squeeze is going to get him sent to a place where he cannot exercise full control over his empire any longer.
Or he could start skimming off the top and end up with a nice little retail outfit where he sells meditation supplies and soul-switching rocks.

Does he also have a master key to every apartment in every building owned by LexCorp so Lex can visit the better looking female denizens of the city at night?
ASABI: I plead the fifth.
NIGEL: As head of LexCorp security, it is my job to check out those apartments ahead of time. Yes.

Lex has a penchant for ex-spies, huh?
LEX: I got Mrs. Cox from the KGB’s Sparrow School.
They're pre-trained, have low morals, and a love for cash?

What about guarding the car against vandalism and theft?
Cleaner: Where are we? Gotham?
Batman: I wouldn’t advise staying in a parked car in Gotham. If someone wants to steal it, you’ll just end up dead.
Exactly. Anyway, wouldn't a car alarm be more cost-effective?

Because the direct line can reach a landline phone down in the bunker.
PEST: Why would he have a telephone connected with the outside world?
Because he used the bunker as a secret lab before Nightfall.

Didn’t fancy the drama act, huh?
LEX: [Uh... Duh!]
MRS. COX: [Linked Image]What do you mean I'm not first on the Mrs. Luthor list?

LEX: I’d allow him to live as long as physically possible. Torturing dead people is only half the fun.
True.
LOIS: Octopus! Octopus! Octopus!

They could spirit Lois away and have the DP building blown up with the rest of them inside? Maybe throw in Linda King for good measure, so they find a female reporter, too, and assumee Lois is dead as well.
LEX: I don’t like that plan. If Superman doesn’t know I’m banging an alive Lois, then where’d be the fun in that?
Exactly.

Why to psycho crooks do anything, really?
LEX: /points at plan book/
NIGEL: We should really stop hiring people with the lowest bid, sir.

/whispers/ Comma before ‘they’.
Thanks. Fixed.

Hello? Police? Rescue?
BILL: I’ve worked to long with Lane.
That was the implication.
LOIS: Awwww. I've spoiled him for other reporters. How sweet!

/points at Linda/
LOIS: What? Everyone’s experimenting in college.
In the episode of That 70s Show that I watched last night, it was brought up that guys fight as a way of making amends with their friends. Girls fight to the death.
LOIS: /after finishing stringing up Linda by her toenails/ So, what are you implying with that statement?

Considering the amount of hair and hairspray she’s sporting, her head should be safe.
clap

I’d say the vest would give them away.
CAT: [Linked Image] Oh, right, silly me. I totally forgot that criminals can't read.

Then Asabi grabbed hold of the second man’s jumpsuit and swung him towards his cohort as the man turned on the blowtorch, catching his partner on fire.
ER: Isn’t that kind of stuff illegal?
The blowtorch or catching the criminal on fire?
ASABI: And?

CLARK: Hmm… /disappears again for a moment, then returns and holds one finger down while grinning like a schoolyard bully/
Oh, it looks like Clark found a lemon after all.

I don’t think he knows. Otherwise, he’d have to concentrate on maintaining his fake reactions while also doing his current piece of high-stress work. And that could lead to him making a mistake.
BILL: /coughing/ I'm that good.

So, Clark’s now gotten to second base with Lois?
CLARK: [Linked Image]

[Bizarro's come to town]
ASABI: Oooops. I didn't mean to imply...
LEX: Hey. Hmmmm. That's a swell idea!

BATMAN: I don’t use knives either.
ARROW: [Looks away while indicating with a nod of his head the "No Parking" sign in front of the van.]
SUPERMAN: And Lois thinks *I'm* a stickler for the laws.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.