Originally posted by Darth Michael:
Mayson offered Lois a deal: Clark or prison. Lois chose prison. Mayson figures she can now make a move on Clark while Lois rots in prison.

LOIS: <Lois thinks that Mayson doesn’t stand a virgin’s chance in Lex’s bedroom>

CLARK: Blonde! Not afflicted by curse! And she likes ‘Clark’! [decides to give her a try]
Do you really want to anger a Mad Dog behind bars?

EW: So, all Eugene had to say was that he was 'innocent' and then he would have been set free? Good thing nobody who's a criminal has thought of that!
CONSTANCE: [tells Laderman to shut up or people will know how she dodged kidnapping and murder charges]
Ah, Metropolis justice hard a work.

He does remember that he’s kind of immune to bodily harm as long as he stays away from Henderson’s office, doesn’t he?

Lois = Kryptonite. Remember.
ER: Yes, but still…he does have a Kryptonian body. Oh, right. Lois might boink him to death within 24 hours.
LOIS: [Linked Image]

ER: Wouldn’t it be fun if one of those letters asked for Superman to wear the lacy thong, take a picture, and mail it back?
SUPERMAN: Yes, I do get that kind of letter. I send them a list of reputable therapists instead.

LOIS: But I don't WANT to get married! I'm only 26!
ER: /guesses/ So, she prefers the unwed-mother style of life?
LOIS: What is he referring to?
EW: No idea. [Linked Image]

Not to mention a way to get numerous versions of LnC to hook up in numerous amorous fashions?
That's why it didn't happen in this fic. [Linked Image]
CLARK: That was wink, wasn't it? Why was she winking?

He not the smartest cookie in the box, is he?
Perhaps he thought she should just love him for himself?
LANA: huh Sounds like a regular job to me.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.