Originally posted by John Lambert:
Clark:Lois you have to stop seeing Lex, you agreed to not talk with criminals.

Lois:It only applies to convicted criminals.

Clark:So you agree he is a criminal.

Lois:Look at the time.
drool but I would have lowered her asking price to $50.

Clark:Not bad really. Other people use their abilities to make money, why would it be horrible if I did?
In some universes, he does.

Lois:I still wish he would forget her, so we can move our relationship forward.
Right. LANA is the reason they aren't moving forward with their relationship.
CLARK: Who's this Lana person?

Good point. Although I was more thinking the world is unjust, and a Superman would never win an abuse suit of any kind.
Which is why he settled out of court.

Well, we essentially got two Lois and Clark dates in "The Rival", and now we have none. Plus the Lois and Clark date in "Illusions of Grandeur" was cut short, and the other one vanished. grumble Hmm, we have come up with almost as many Season 1 Lois and Clark dates as Season 2.
Picky. Picky. They've kissed more than in S1.

Clark:I wish she would explain it to me.

Lois:Maybe if you start explaining your plans to me before doing them, I will reciprocate, eventually.
Mainly, it's the discovery that he's going undercover and he didn't tell her about it beforehand. She thought he wouldn't keep secrets like that from her, and then he went and proved her wrong, which just makes her mad.

CLARK: She really shouldn't make assumptions about me.

This is Lois "Double-standard" Lane we are talking about.
[Linked Image]

Lois: grumble Canon Lois got away with less time of Linda too. How does she get all the lucky breaks?
Linda worked at the Met Star the same amount of time. Only in this story, Lois discovered her earlier.

LOIS: Ewww. I don't *let* Lex kiss me. He does it without my permission every time.
Perry:If you really objected to it, you would stop chumming around with him. You defenetely do not throw coffee on him like you did to Clark.
LOIS: [Linked Image]
The Next Time she sees Lex:
LOIS: /throws hot coffee in his face / You're right. That does feel good.

Perry:If you don't want to be caught cheating, don't do the act to begin with.
LOIS: *I'm* not cheating!
Perry:I know what you two do in the supply closet, and having dinner with Luthor does not seem faithful to that.
LOIS: I'm being perfectly faithful. I'm not doing what I do with Clark in the Supply Closet with any other man, and I'm not eating dinner with Clark. See! Faithful.

But he thinks Carpenter is going around doing exactly that. While on the other hand, it is not really clear that is what Lois was doing at all.
LOIS: Hee-hee. I'm keeping Clark on his toes. That's what I'm doing.

Lois:He should just be glad Carpernter is unlikely to make the same pre-highering demands of him he made of Linda.
CLARK: Some of us draw that line in the sand and refuse to cross it.
LOIS: What do you mean 'some of us'? Do you think.... That I would.... splat

Lois:I am not Lex's girlfriend.
CAT: A picture is an easier sell than 1000 words.
CARPENDER: We should hire that woman at the Met Star! She understands that words and facts get in the way of a good story.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.