Darth Michael: Cheers!
Or a Hershey Bar taped to a long stick?
Yes, that would have worked better.
LOIS: I've almost got it... I've almost got it...

Mayson offered Lois a deal: Clark or prison. Lois chose prison. Mayson figures she can now make a move on Clark while Lois rots in prison.
LOIS: [Linked Image]

Taking care of aging billionaires by giving them sponge baths?
LEX: /pulls out birth certificate that looks like it’s from the last centure/
LOIS: No, sorry, Lex. That's what Julio got. Ooooh. Julio!
JULIO: [Linked Image]
LOIS: Have fun, Lex!

“That’s terrific, honey,” Perry said, patting her supportively on the back. “That’s showing them.”
/waves good bye to Perry/
hyper
LOIS: Clearly, Michael, you missed the silent "just" in my sentence.

ER: [stunned speechless] She…she…she…how…when…Chuck?…He was right?… [passes out]
It happens. Rarely, but it does.

/Lois pulls aside blazer to reveal smart-cookie plaque on her blouse.
hyper Does that mean she can be patient number one for the Luthor House for the Mentally Unbalanced?

‘live’?
Fixed. Thanks.

Isn’t he adorable?
He is.

So, afterwards, he bought new coffee and a new paper?
And moved.

Yeah, if he handed the Luthor investigation to the Star and they scooped Lois, Lois would be doing some scooping of her own. Using rusty spoons.
For killing Clark?

It's funny how many parallels there where in the FDKs (did FDK-while-reading, so it's all original thoughts)
Great Readers think alike?

[qb]EW: It wasn't a negative view of her journalistic abilities, it was surprise anyone would want to hire someone caught breaking the law to get a story.

JOHN: But he thinks Carpenter is going around doing exactly that. While on the other hand, it is not really clear that is what Lois was doing at all. [qb]
ER: Actually, Carpenter doesn’t hire people who had been *caught* doing illegal things.
LINDA: umm… [blushing modestly]
LOIS: He doesn’t know about your solicitation charge from when you were 17. That’s in a sealed juvie record.
CARPENDER: I don't care if my reporter gets arrested; they're a dime a dozen. All I care is that in doing so they give me a week's worth of sold out newspapers and front page stories.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.