Women made a date with him, only to have it be a ‘fake date’ because they brushed him aside for a wealthier man.
JIMMY: You’ve been friend-zoned. And with the state of prenups in this country, it doesn’t look like friends-with-benefits-zoned, either.

He knew that if he ever desired to do so, he could use his powers to become rich, very rich indeed, but that had never felt honest to him.
Yes, but considering the gold digger sitting one desk over, that would give him an edge over her current sugar daddy.

. “Personal means pricier,” he had once overheard her complaining to one of her friends over the phone.
She sounds expensive. Let’s hope she was worth the money he spent.

If legally, you're not allowed to leave New Troy until you’ve completed your community service, he will not be party to you breaking that condition of your deal.
What if Lois left New Troy on her own accord? Wouldn’t it then be okay to move her to some place of his choosing?
LEX: And hold her there as his sex slave. Yes. That’s a mighty fine idea.

Then they could use the acronym ‘D - E.N.D.’, which Jimmy would then consider quite witty
[Linked Image]

“Lois, you’re being unfair to Linda. She hasn’t done anything to warrant being called that,” Clark scolded.
And using Clark as a fake date so she could exchange sexual favors for career advancement doesn’t count?

“Tell me. Did she, or did she not, make a pass at you?”

He cleared his throat and adjusted his tie. “Not in so many words, no.”
No, she didn’t. She thinks he’s too minor to register in her usefulness scale.

partners as a business networking function.
/whispers ‘at’ instead of ‘as’/

“Interview? Who are you interviewing?” she snapped.

Clark leaned in and kissed her cheek. “Who said I would be the one doing the interviewing, minha?” he murmured.
Oh boy.

They hadn’t discussed or agreed upon revealing their romantic relationship to the office, yet.
Yes, but that’s not it. He just told her ‘ta-da, I’ll head to the Star’ and kissed her on the cheek and called her ‘minha’ to emphasize that she’s just a woman and he’s a man on the way up who won’t be held back by his main squeeze.

He needed to make the most of this opportunity and hoped Lois loved him enough to forgive him later, should he rescue the Planet from financial ruin.
He’s going to go for the nuclear option. Oh boy. And Lois is going to remove his interesting parts for this. Given how he’s unwilling to use them, anyway.

“Friends? Friends? Are you daft, Chuck? I’ll never be ‘friends’ with you. Never!” she roared.
Sounds like she’s primed to jump into Lex’s bed.

“Is there some logical reason that you and Clark saw fit not to inform me that he was going to go undercover with the Metropolis Star?” she hissed.
wave Michael

Edit:

It's funny how many parallels there where in the FDKs (did FDK-while-reading, so it's all original thoughts)

It wasn't a negative view of her journalistic abilities, it was surprise anyone would want to hire someone caught breaking the law to get a story.

But he thinks Carpenter is going around doing exactly that. While on the other hand, it is not really clear that is what Lois was doing at all.
Actually, Carpenter doesn’t hire people who had been *caught* doing illegal things.
LINDA: umm… [Linked Image]
LOIS: He doesn’t know about your solicitation charge from when you were 17. That’s in a sealed juvie record.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.