Actually, bringing in trained counter-virus experts with lots of experience would be a better idea. But her previous claim was that Laderman's unique knowledge of this specific virus was needed.
True, but it was Eugene's idea in canon to use his students to help him, I was building on that idea. Plus, Jimbo is really the only computer expert she really knows.
It really did not make sense in canon, and it makes less sense here.

{Quote]
She tried again. “Invest in gold bars?”
JOHN: What does that have to do with anything?
Because the world's financial market is going down and gold will be worth more than paper money?[/Quote]

Actually if the markets are about to collapse, you should invest in non-perishable food. However realistically Harrison plan would only disrupt the markets, not permanently destroy them.

Too much Luthor all around. He is not supposed to show up at the DP in any of these episodes.
Well, here Lois is investigating him. In canon, Lois is dating him. Which would you rather see?
He was totally absent from "The Rival", I liked that.

Clark: dance she is not groveling in praise of his actions.
/psst/ Clark? Lois doesn't grovel.
Clark:I think she came close back in early Febuary

Lois: mad you aren't supposed to bring that up.

Where she only was in the first place due to Luthor's actions.
Oh, you noticed Lex's lie, then?
Since he always lies the key is to figure out exactly how he is doing so.

Odd that she thought that.
Schwartz never told her, and she assumed wrongly.
She needs to assume less.

Hmm, maybe I should be worried that Lois is arguing with Luthor. Nah, it just shows he has gone one step too far here.
You can worry, if you want to.
The specific reason I worry is because early on Lois seemed to never openly disagree with Lex, and she was always arguing with Clark. The reason I worry is it might show she is getting closer to Luthor. I don't really think that is what is going on though.

Perry: The number of stories I can put Lois on and still maintain our journalistic ethics is very small.
grumble

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Luthor really does not get it if he things Lois would ever take a job where she had been dating the boss.
Why not? She does it in canon.
I have major issues with BatP and FotHoL. I do not think Lois acts in character for most of them.

If she is wrongly convicted though, it would seem to be the just thing to get her out.
And not break out all the other "innocent" people from jail?
Well, this is why Clark does not do deep background checks on jail inmates.

He should just plain trust her. Although why she wants to be friends with the guy who shot her never really made sense to me.
LEX: IT was an accident!
Caused by him valuing his freedom from jail more than Lois's life.

Does Lois accept kisses on the cheek from Jimmy, Perry or Cat?
Perry maybe. Jimmy would be too terrified to do so. And Cat, no.
I don't think we have ever seen Perry kiss Lois in any way.

Clark:I doubt they would have allowed us to actually touch in any case.
Not a jump on THAT thing, Clark!
Clark:But it is the only thing I really want to do.

Clark:So she was never cheating at all.
Is it cheating if you have your husband's approval? Hmmmm.
Although for what it is worth it does seem that Lena and Eugene's relationship did not fit most definitions of cheating, even without the factor of it being apart of an elaborate plan to fake a death. Although I am more conflicted about the whole matter.

Well, Jimmy was in that meeting.
grumble at Jimmy for getting in the way.

Although we still have a ways to go before the kisses in this story equal the body count in "Another Lois".
Um... I never said it would. Maybe by the end of the story.
Doutbful, Another Lois had a body count of over 100,000. I am not sure the number of kisses between Lois and Clark in the whole archive equal AL's body count.

she is taking off her clothes.
Hmmm. Are accessories considered "clothes"?
It was the jacket she took off. I consider that clothes.

Clark:It would be so much more fun if we went on a date together.
Again, world falling apart around them.
Still, that does not explain her still wanting him going with Linda.

John Pack Lambert