-- Continuation of Response to John's FDK--
why did he have to bring up the watch now? grumble watch, messing everything up, grumble
Out of jealousy, of course.

At least he can sense that.
He's learning.

He is trying Lois, he really is, you are just making it too hard.
LOIS: But I'm so good at it.

Clark:Well, it is more expensive than the ring my Dad got my Mom, being a rolex and all.
It's NOT a Rolex watch. It's a LoLex watch and the jeweler told her it didn't cost more than a couple hundred dollars to make. That's less than what Lex keeps in his wallet.

Clark:He thinks it does.
LOIS: Lex also thinks he's the end all-be all of men, and someone of us know that's not true!
LEX: It isn't?

Methinks she doth protest too much.
MEthinks she's tired of discussing this aspect of her undercover assignment, when she threw the last watch Lex gave her away.

I guess he does have a point about the scars.
Just reminding Lois that Lex shot her.

Oh, I was so hoping she would say his name.
She almost did.

I am shocked she got out of that one.
Why not? He says stupid things like that to cover up his blunders all the time and canon Lois never figured it out.

How many times will she slip up like that before he realizes that she knows the secret?
Um... a few?

He really does want to brag about making out with Lois.
CLARK: Well, yeah, because 'hello' she's hot!

I just love Lois knowing what will happen.
laugh

He still does not really understand her memories of the past.
It's so random. Sometimes she knows things because they happened before, sometimes because she's learned them in this timeline.

Is she remembering his next birthday?
cool

It is bigger than he has any idea of.
yes.

I still wish Clark had never brought up the watch. That watch is becoming a major point of contention. Lois should never had accepted it.
But she'd rather have Lex track her on a computer than with people following her. That's the only reason she hasn't returned the watch, so he doesn't she's on to him.

I am now really wondering what is up with the reaction to Perry's birthday. Did Lois remember about his birthday next year? Is she going to remember going back in time? Is she about to realize this is the replacement Clark? Considering she has become closer to this Clark than she ever was to the original, I can't see her deciding to replace him if she does. This is going to be very interesting.
I hope so. Thanks for the detailed FDK!

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.