My, my, my. I had forgotten just how long this story has been in progress. You have done a marvelous job, Virginia, to keep everyone's attention through all the various twists and turns and permutations. We know what's going to happen - at least in a general sense - yet you continue to tantalize and tease and surprise. Kudos to you and your muse(s) and to your patient betas! I promise to stick with you to the end, because I know you'll make it worthwhile.

Oh, the story? Yes, of course. Will Clark ever admit to Lois that he's Superman? Will he tell her that he's from not just another planet but another dimension? Will these two succeed in reestablishing the timeline? Will Tempus ever return, and if so, will he be the same as he was before? Will Lois make nice with Mayson this time around? And will she ever figure out where all those "premonitions" are coming from?

I trust you will address all of my questions at the appropriate time. I will therefore eagerly await the next installment of "Wrong Clark."

Life isn't a support system for writing. It's the other way around.

- Stephen King, from On Writing