Oh, the, I still have time to change your mind. Good. [Big Grin] How about the Cat in Louis and Clara. I liked her.
Actually, I have to admit that Cat here in this story is probably not as bad as I make her out to be. If it was not for her fighting Lois for her proper place as Clark's best friend I might not dislike her as much as I do. That was one thing I liked about L&C, Lois was always Clark's best friend.

Actually though, that is why on thinking about it, Clark proposing before telling her he was SM was so distressing to her.

I think the discussions that we have had on "should Clark propose before telling Lois he is SM" miss a big point. If Lois was primarily Clark's love interest, that would work. However, the fact that Lois can still want to be friends with Clark when she is engaged to Luthor, show that the relationship is more than just love.

So there is another question. At what point does a friend become so close that Clark should tell them. If Clark had told Jimmy before Lois, it would have made Lois really mad. True, here Clark did not tell Cat, she just figured it out, but I understand why Lois finds this disturbing, and I feel for her.

John Pack Lambert