Lois stiffened, and dropped back into her chair. Why was Cat impersonating her?
CAT: Because Clark only does Lois. Duh!
LOIS: Actually, apparently he does everyone *but* me.

Clark! Lois wrote next. What were Clark and Cat working on together? She underlined his name several times, causing a hole to develop in her scratch paper.
She doesn’t sound angry at all.

Student Loans? What was this case? Why hadn’t Clark brought Lois in on it?
It’s about an aspiring doctor who was so in student dept, she had to turning tricks to keep her credit rating at a sustainable level. And now she’s gone missing. Good thing journalism school’s much cheaper than studying to become a doctor.
LINDA: Only if you don’t try to sustain a drug habit.

Then she pressed her lips together, remembering that Cat was impersonating her. Apparently, Lois had been brought in.
laugh See? All Lois does is looking good in a mini-skirt propped on the hood of Clark’s car while he’s out solving cases.

Apparently, Cat and Clark were working on that missing person’s case investigation together. Why?
Pulitzer.
LOIS: [Linked Image] Where?

Clearly, he must be thinking that for her safety he needed even more distance between them.
Oh, this will be fun if EW manages to sustain this until Clark leaves for the Met Star. Lois will be so ticked off, she’ll jump right into bed with the devil.
LEX: clap ‘rescue toy’ rotflol And yeah, that’s my favorite pet peeve. Why not have blackmail a guy into jumping out of a plane without a chute and when Superman comes to rescue him, he gets the Kryptonite out?
LEX: Why would Lois need resucing? It’s much more likely that Superman would collapse on her living room floor.

“No,” Lois said, her brow wrinkling in confusion. “No… um… just give it to Superman if I go missing.”

“What is it?”

“The frequency to the tracking bug in my new watch,” Lois replied.
rotflol
I do wonder though, why would Lex leave the watch on Lois when he has her kidnapped himself instead of Church doing it? Unless she just ends up a floater, and then Superman can use the homing signal to get her out before she’s too much chewed up by the fish.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.