Originally posted by John Lambert:
Herb, probably not in this set of stories, and I do not think I like Cat every, in any story, I have ever read.
Oh, the, I still have time to change your mind. Good. laugh How about the Cat in Louis and Clara. I liked her.

OK, I will give Lois that, but the Luthor and Moskal issues really make it seem she is trying to not partner at all with Clark on anything, at least from his perspective of what he thinks she is thinking.
LOIS: I've found it difficult to make Clark think anything other than what Clark wants to think.
CLARK: [Linked Image]

So why is it so bad if one of his stories is with Cat?
LOIS: Because "separate" stories doesn't mean stories with other people!

Clark:Let's keep it that way a bit longer, otherwise she might really worry when I talk to Linda.
LOIS: Say, WHAT?
CLARK: Nothing, Minha.

He really should have gone to jail for the gangster incident. He always seemed to be wrongly specialized to be useful.
Doc Hamiliton came from the comics canon, but I agree with you that he was culpable in TOGOM.

Well, he was always just a guest character in the show or so they claimed, although by the end he was more of a fake guest star. He got more screen time than Lucy Lane, whose actress was listed as one of the leads in the pilot.
I'm sure that if there had been a S5 Dr. Klein would have been a series regular.

LOIS: But I told Cat! So, she can remind him that the breakup is just a ruse.
JOHN: But will Cat do that? I have my doubts.
CAT: Depends on the circumstances.

Well, this is the furthest into a story before he tells her, ever, so I do have grounds to complain. He has chickened out more times than I can count.
Well, by the time this story is finished it will be longer than any story on the Archives (save Nan's Home, had it been one story instead of a series), so I grant you that, but it never was meant to be. Because I fleshed out some of these episodes more than gloss over them, I've had to make Clark and Lois be interrupted more than I meant to originally. Now, it's fun just to try and find new ways to interrupt their conversations. evil But, alas, this cannot go on forever.

So does she think this is a bigger secret than that SM=CK, or is she just trying to make sure he does not guess that she knows CK=SM?
Out of the two, which secret would Clark want to tell LESS people that CK=SM or that he can't complete the sexual act? I'm thinking the latter. wink Nah, you were right, she's telling him the truth and then covering it up with subterfuge.

LOIS: Because he's my SOURCE! I thought he had INFORMATION for me!

Clark:He said "something" not "some information". In this one case Luthor was being absolutely truthful.
LOIS: Why would he tell me he has INFORMATION for me in front of Superman? Really!

I was re-watching the New Krypton arc and noticed that at one point near the end of "Through a Glass Datrkly", Zara is talking to Ching and says something about "our children".
Oh, I don't think I've ever noticed that, but then again, it's been a while since I watched that arc.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.