Originally posted by VirginiaR:
I put in an explanation, then took it out again because I figured it was obvious. Clearly, not. blush It now reads:
“Why?” he asked slowly. He was still wracking his brain, trying to figure out to what she was referring. A month ago, they were investigating Rourke at the Lexor… Oh, no. Their kiss on the bed had led Lois to officially forgiving him for his previous faults and non-officially jump started their relationship once more. And he had asked another woman out on a date on their one month anniversary. He might as well dive back into Hob’s Bay, because he was now marked as a dead man.
I hope that makes things less subtle.
Spiffy! I was wracking my brain trying to figure it out, but your change clarifies it perfectly.

Sadly, this arc isn't about the smoochies; it's more about the A-Plot and how hard this undercover assignment and the non-relationship relationship ruse are.
Sigh. I guess I'll have to slog through your interesting A-plots then. wink

LEX: <<clears throat>> Again, I'd be more than willing to do... /looks at the word 'smoochies' and absolutely refuses to say that word in reference to himself as it would be out-of-character/... *kissing* with Lois. I know in our contracts it says "Lois is only to kiss Clark" but my lawyer has been looking at the wording and since she has already broken the contract by kissing Superman, we feel that there is room for negotiation.
CLARK: No.
LOIS: razz
LEX: So... that's a maybe?
clap </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">:D

"It is a remarkable dichotomy. In many ways, Clark is the most human of us all. Then...he shoots fire from the skies, and it is difficult not to think of him as a god. And how fortunate we all are that it does not occur to him." -Batman (in Superman/Batman #3 by Jeph Loeb)