Originally posted by VirginiaR:
John: Thank you for reading and caring so much about my characters. I just don't think there's a way to make you like Cat or Herb, is there? grumble Lex and his interuptions. He is worse than Jimmy.

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">No, the teasing that XYZ was there, when actually he wasn't. False front or no.
Although, if Cat had done it, Superman would probably have been there, just not in a form that Lois would recognize him.

Well, they brought in Dr. Hamilton during S2.
He really should have gone to jail for the gangster incident. He always seemed to be wrongly specialized to be useful.

I introduced Dr. Klein back with Superman did his demonstration for the press with the wrecking ball. (Okay, it was more of a cameo).
Well, he was always just a guest character in the show or so they claimed, although by the end he was more of a fake guest star. He got more screen time than Lucy Lane, whose actress was listed as one of the leads in the pilot.

LOIS: But I told Cat! So, she can remind him that the breakup is just a ruse.
But will Cat do that? I have my doubts.

[QUOTE]He is going to tell her The Secret.
You really hate that I'm dragging this out, don't you?
Well, this is the furthest into a story before he tells her, ever, so I do have grounds to complain. He has chickened out more times than I can count.

But if he tells her, then as Superman he can warn her against Luthor. Come on Clark, trust Lois.
CLARK: um... right here? In the middle of the Daily Planet?... Thanks. I'll wait.
frown that he is still not fully trusting her.

If you tell her the Secret you can unhoodwink her, right Clark?
And yet, canon Clark doesn't use that excuse to tell Lois either.
But canon Lois had amended loving him with "like a brother".

She's not referring to his being Superman, more of him having a sexual dysfunction.
So does she think this is a bigger secret than that SM=CK, or is she just trying to make sure he does not guess that she knows CK=SM?

So did she just promise to not use Ck=SM against him, or is she talking about something else?
That and his sexual dysfunction.
So she actually promised to notuse either against him.

Lois is just showing a different side of her anger. She knows the only reason Clark would ask Linda out would be to make her jealous, so she gave the opposite reaction to freak him out.
I guess in theory this will get him to stop trying to make her jealous.

LOIS: Because he's my SOURCE! I thought he had INFORMATION for me!
Clark:He said "something" not "some information". In this one case Luthor was being absolutely truthful.

She does have a good point. Clark really had to tell Lois he was going with Linda for the jealousy plan to work at all.
CLARK: Well, she didn't tell me about her 'dates' with Luthor, and I was still pretty jealous when I found out about them after the fact.
OK, so maybe Clark did not have to tell her, but she had to find out. If it remained a secret it would be a waste of jealousy building activities, and just horrendous, because then Clark would get nothing out of suffering through an evening with Linda.

John Pack Lambert