Lois ran down the damp sidewalk, through the crisp night’s air, hoping that she wasn’t crazy, that this vision she had seen wasn’t insanity.
After reading the FDK and rereading this bit, things finally click with Jolly St. Clark. At first I just thought she was going for memories form Season 2.

When the smoke cleared, she saw a pair of black boots hit the ground with a thud.
[Linked Image]

As he stood up, Santa indeed had his traditional belly and his long white hair and beard and red hat. His cheeks were certainly rosy and his eyes had the brightness of… Lois’s jaw dropped.
[Linked Image] after too much [Linked Image]

From inside his bag, Santa started to pull gifts, some wrapped, some not, for the horde of children that now surrounded him – each one received a gift, no one was left out.
Then how are they going to learn how to be good all year. And to barter.

Lois nodded to herself. Yep. Super Claus!
laugh

She stopped herself short before crashing into the tall iron gates surrounding the courtyard of the old stone building.
Actually, it’s only now that I get it that this was Jolly St. Clark as the lost S1 Christmas episode which Lois now remembered. Some biiig hint for this being the lost S1 ep would help ginormously in the archived version. I just don’t know how to do it.

Other than that one comparison, it did not match the one at the Luthor House in the slightest.
Wouldn’t that make a great frontpage? /holds up both hands in a banner-headline-move/ “A Tale of Two X-mas” and below you get the side by side of the two Christmas events, show the staged one for what it really is. Or, even more fun, putting the Superman-one above the fold and the Luthor-one into a little blurb text on the bottom right corner below the fold and with a reference to page 7.

“I hate you! I hate you! I hate you!” the girl screamed, throwing the doll at Santa.
She wanted a Barbie instead of a ragdoll?

She ran away across the room, plowing directly into Lois and knocking her to the floor.
wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.