Originally posted by John Lambert:
Menken. I believe he is the only person Luthor is publicly known to have killed. Although, I guess Luthor only shot him in this universe, so maybe I am confused. Yes, we know Luthor was responsibile for instigating his death, but I guess publicly there is no evidence that the shooting caused the death, since it probably didn't, so I guess I was speaking a bit out of line, confussed by canon, and inprecsion and other such things.
smile1 I won't stop you. And you can tell me if it works, flow-wise, as an steady progression or if something feels off. wink

Lois: Oh, right, Luthor does have some influence in this city. Still, he is making it very hard not to be rude to him. He is not really heading my wishes at all.
Nope, but I'm hoping most of Lex's smooth lines would have fooled canon Lois into dating him. <<still trying to find rational for that huh >>

Lois: When you put it that way, especially since it was during the time he does a private eat there anyway, so I don;t even cut into his potential profits by being there since there are none, Clark's date dinner seems to represent caring about me even more. Especially since he got me things he does not like eating, something Lex would never think to do.
Yep, Clark's gifts meant more... especially since Lex sent over the bouquet of red roses, before "replacing" them with other flowers.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.