Originally posted by VirginiaR:
John: smile1 Another 3 part FDK. Have I been forgiven for bringing Lex into Lois's Christmas, then? wink
Well, since Lois rejected Lex, you are forgiven.

In the Pilot, the White Orchid Ball was a fundraiser for this Luthor House for Homeless Children charity. I thought it might be fun to see what life was like at one of Luthor's charities.
It makes sense to me. I also think you went with the logical balance between Luthor's awfulness on the one hand, and the fact that even Luthor can't get away with too open outrages on the other. Although since he did kill a man, maybe he can.

Conservataion of detail? confused Is that where you bump into familiar characters out of time and place? Well, in "Soul Mates" Lois and Clark kept bumping into the same set of people, no matter which place they landed on the timeline. If they are MEANT to be in your life, or you in theirs, I guess the universe will make it so.
I meant that general people and things that appear in a work of fiction matter, and totally extraneous things don't matter. I thought they went over-board with repeating characters in "Soul Mates" myself.

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"> smile1 again for Lois rejecting Luthor.

John Pack Lambert