No, best not. Who knew what might happen if they both woke up in the middle of the night?
See, I said that Clark wanted to do more than "just sleep".

Lois hadn’t been thinking about Clark logically since Trask shot at him this afternoon. She needed distance between them, and he needed to sleep and recover from his injuries.
He will sleep much better with you there Lois.

Slowly and very reluctantly,
smile1 Lois does not want to leave Clark, ever.

Lois extricated herself from under him.
They were much closer than I thought.

Not that she had been completely under him, per se… she flushed at that thought.
Showing that that is what she really wants.

Oh, yes. She was very happy that she wouldn’t wake up to his irresistible body next to hers in bed.
Yep, "just sleeping" is never happening.

she saw a bandage under his arm. Although not soaked through with blood, it was a bit red indicating that it had been bleeding earlier. What had happened?

Lois checked his button down shirt and saw two round holes that indicated that a bullet had passed through his shirt.

Clark had been shot?
He was in more danger than she thought.

Lois wanted to crawl into his lap, wrap her arms around his neck, and never let go.
smile1 smile1 She really does like Clark.

Did he hate hospitals and doctors as much as she did?
This fact alone will keep this from possibly helping her realize CK=SM.

Lois: SM can't be shot. Of course CK is not SM.

Alternatively, had Clark felt more comfortable opening up to this woman, this stranger, than he did to the woman he supposedly loved?
Well, he has been visiting here quite a bit. I guess the real reason, that Martha is for all intents and purposes his mom, is something that Lois has no reason to suspect.

Clark wanted her to love him more than the Man of Steel. She could understand that. Had he really expected her to stop loving Superman completely?
Intriguing. She no longer tells herself it is impossible to love CK more than SM. She just says she cannot totally stop loving SM. She is making lots and lots of progress.

That wasn’t in the cards. There would always be a part of her that loved Superman. Clark had to know that. She had thought that Clark understood that and accepted that.
He definantly is not making it easy for her to totally stop loving SM. I am not sure he wants to see what would happen if she really stopped loving SM. That would make the SM=CK reveal much more awkward.

She peeled it back slightly to glance at the wound, sighing with relief. It was just a scratch. That was probably why he hadn’t told Lois. He hadn’t wanted her to worry.
Good thing she did not see it at first. Otherwise she might think SM=CK. Well, at least have a hint planted in her brain. Oh wait, maybe that would not be a bad thing.

Too late, buddy. I already worry about you.
Clark: smile1 This is a good development.

Lois bent down and kissed him again,
smile1 Another kiss. Lots more connection between Lois and Clark than actually seen in GGGoH.

NR: That is why this is so much longer than GGGoH.

PR: We like long. This is so much fun.

NR: smile1 smile1 smile1 She still wants to sleep with Clark.

John Pack Lambert