“Are you all right, Jerome?” Martha asked with concern. “I saw Lois checking your shoulder earlier.”
Why is she still calling him Jerome when he told everyone he was Clark?

Clark flushed. Just remembering Lois’s hands on his chest reminded him how much he wanted to kiss her,
Lois: Then why doesn't he.

Clark: Well you are still mad at me.

Lois: I would let you kiss me.

and how unlikely that would be.
No, I think she definantly will let him kiss her.

I have some aloe in the house. You can have Lois rub your shoulder and sore muscles before bed,” Martha suggested. “Maybe give you a back massage.”
smile1 hyper Martha is trying to hook Clark and Lois up. Hopefully Clark will be smart enough to listen to her suggestions.

“In my dreams,” he murmured.
Hmm, Clark is still too reluctant to follow his dreams.

“Just give her time. She’ll forgive you. She’s already half-way there,” Martha reassured him. “I can’t wait until she’s there. I’ve been wanting to talk to another woman about…” She paused and her voice broke. “ – my boy for almost thirty years.”
hyper Mother discipline to put Clark in line. Things are going to be much better for him now.

“Huh?” He pulled his gaze off Lois and looked up at her.
Clark: frown I have to stop looking at Lois. No fun.

“Then a bullet passed through your shirt under your arm here. There isn’t much blood, so I doubt it’s a deep wound; it may be even a flesh wound, but we should get you inside and dress it. If Lois sees that you’re hurt, she’ll want you to be checked by the EMTs when they arrive to pick up Wayne,” Martha said. She paused before adding, “Unless you want them to treat it?”
Better not. Lois learning the truth is one thing, the whole world learning the truth just cannot be.

“Don’t worry, honey. Isn’t that why you designed it that way?
Clark: No, but now I think that was Lois' intention.

Martha: Lois desgined your uniform?

Clark: Not this Lois. A Lois from a different universe.

Martha: dizzy

Clark just stared at Martha Kent. That other Lois had said her Clark’s mom had made his suit for him. If so, was that her intent? Apparently so.
Especially since this Martha is mainly the same as the other Martha, minus most of the interaction with Clark. Hmm, that only means they started the same, they may have developed differently at some points.

John Pack Lambert