He was surprised these kind farmers would own more than one gun.
OOooh! tranq-gun, for when Ferdinand gets loose.

“Fall back!” the man shouted to his team, before stumbling to the ground, pulling a feathered dart from his arm.
laugh

“That’s bull tranquilizer, and I’ve got more where that came from,”
laugh

They jumped into the second SUV, barely making it before he crashed into the door.
Wouldn’t it have been fun had the bull been able to car-dip the SUV?

“You can trust me. Whatever it is that you’re afraid to tell me, I promise not to freak out, or get angry.
CLARK: Lois, I’m Superman.
LOIS: mad
CLARK: And I’m from another dimension.
LOIS: clap

“I know anger is my go-to emotion, Chuck. I don’t mean for it to be, but… well, I’ve acknowledged it as a problem I need to work on.
[Linked Image] She’s sooooo *cute*

I don’t know why I lash out at you more than I do with anyone else.
L.O.V.E.

I mean Lex bought me for fifteen hundred dollars, and though it royally ticked me off, and I’ll never fully forgive him for that, I don’t care.”
Also, 1500 is quite a nice price for a novice hooker who’s not a virgin, too.

I know it was probably awful to lead him on,
:rolleyes:

but he’s a big boy. He can handle a little rejection, right? It’s not like he’s invested in me or anything.”
/points at surveillance equipment/

The only man I’ve really been interested in… well, other than you-know-who, and we both know what a mess that was, is you.”
clap

if one ruled out a certain superhero
Batman?

“Ever since we’ve arrived here in Smallville I’ve become aware how fragile…” Oh, that was a horrible word choice there, Lane, she scolded herself. “— and vulnerable you are. I was truly frightened this afternoon at the thought of you dying.
See? That’s how Clark feels about you every single second of every single day.

As if we were somehow linked and your death would kill me as well.” Lois flushed. So much for not telling him how she really felt.
What Clark hears: They put a chip into each of our brains and when one dies, the other one will die of an incredibly painful aneurism.

Clark remained silent.

“Clark?” she whispered, turning to look at him for the first time since shutting her laptop.
Uh-oh. /gets a weird feeling/
[Linked Image] [Linked Image]

His eyes were closed and he was breathing deeply.

She pressed her lips together. “Good going there, Lane. Pour your heart out to the Great Snorini,” she grumbled.
laugh

It was more her fault for not checking his attention level before diving in.
Is that like checking the water level?

She was the grumpy party in this scenario, after all, and she refused to give him a chance to out-gripe at her for waking him up.
laugh

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.