Goodness, what have I read this year? *looks up orders on Amazon*

Hmm.

Wings of Fire (part 1 to 8), the first four in German. My daughter got me into it, and in German, only the first 4 novels are available. Of course, the first big story arc ends with part 5. Which means that we both switched language then. I must confess I'm pretty proud of my daughter, since this was the first time she read anything in English and did quite well. Amazing series, even though it's most definitely not adult material.

The Pride Series (book 1 to 9) by Shelly Laurenston. Once again in my native German, as my mother enjoyed those books, too - and she never learned English, so... wink The first two (or so) books are a bit too much into the nether regions, but the series gets much better afterwards.

Star Wolf by Kathryn Lasky. Another children's book, or maybe for teens. Once again, my daughter got me into the series. I must admit I didn't like this issue much.

Currently re-reading: "Fifty Shades of Grey". If you haven't read it - do it. Can definitely compare to our best writers on the dark side, although I have to admit that it's a bit different due to the BDSM theme chosen.

ETA: That makes 18 books read this year - thus far.

Last edited by Lara Joelle Kent; 04/07/16 04:39 PM.

The only known quantity that moves faster than
light is the office grapevine. (from Nan's fabulous Home series)