13. The Last Vampire 4: Phantom, by Christopher Pike

Sita, having undergone a procedure developed by a 700-year-old alchemist, is now human again, and therefore capable of reproduction. She becomes pregnant and gives birth 2 1/2 months later to a fully developed baby who almost kills her. Said baby grows to adulthood in just a few weeks. Amazingly, the baby's name is not Renesmee, because I think Stephanie Meyer borrowed everything else from this book.

14. Exile, by M.J. Friedman

This short novel is based on the LnC show, although I think the author may not have paid as close attention to details as the average fanfic writer. Superman is infected with a virus that doesn't harm him but can kill everyone in the world (and apparently all the non-human mammals, too). The point of this is to keep Superman away from everyone, allowing the mad scientist who created the virus to get his revenge (and make lots of money). Since this reads much like an episode of LnC, you can guess how successful that was.

"Oh, you can’t help that," said the Cat: "we’re all mad here. I’m mad. You’re mad."
"How do you know I’m mad?" said Alice.
"You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn’t have come here.”

- Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland