John: Wow, already onto part 2. hyper

I was so hoping we would not have to deal with the scene of Mayson kissing Clark. That is the scene I hate the most of any from the show.
I don't know; that scene with Lois kissing Lex kind of made ME want to go scream in the Arctic. peep Should have known better to mention the L.E.X. word around you. wink

I liked the new scene with Bobby Bigmouth. I always felt he was an under-utilized character.
Thanks. I've also enjoyed his character.

He is also right about the potential effects of Clark and Mayson having a relationship.
I thought that was obvious when I first watched that scene, but then again, this is a city where people think it's acceptable to wear a bikini to work (at an office). So, social laws might be a bit lax.

I also like that he told Clark that Lois has no clue he loves her. I hope to see real progress on that relationship.
That could be the same of Clark... that Clark has no clue about Lois liking him. Clark and Mayson living happily ever after? Hmmmm. But I don't think I could make that funny. wink Thanks for reading.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.