Any reason for the triple empty quote blocks? Did something get lost in translation?
[Linked Image] Nothing to see there. Just filler space. Please move along. Please move along.

Quote:
Did Lois bring Mayson homemade cookies?
I doubt Lois would waste her time in that manner.
Trying to make good with Mayson or at least get her into the hospital with salmonella?
LOIS: Nobody told me to bake the cookies until the eggs where all cooked.
CLARK: Should I get a new wet cloth, Mayson?

Ewwwww. Ellen went after DAN?
laugh I was thinking “Jack Daniel’s”. But yours fun, too. Like mother like daughter.

That would explain why she kissed him after telling him 'no'.
Phoenix Lex: She *does* love me! hyper

seems to point to Lois getting enough exercise to burn off all the calories.
[Linked Image] I’m so behind on the other epic blush

MAYSON: What? Me? No! Can first cousins date on Krypton?
CLARK: I doubt it.
MAYSON: Then definitely not.
[Linked Image] Does that mean Mayson will soon dress up like this?
[Linked Image]

Quote:
She’s just like Christmas, isn’t she?
You mean a gift that's only opened once a year?
CLARK: Where's Herb and that time machine?
laugh I was thinking that Christmas Joke from one of the Pierce Brosnan Bond movies about…uh…you know…only once a year.

It was listed as a crime in the penal code I referenced in Lois and Clark Do 100 Crimes thread.
CAT: Uh-oh.
Cat thinking this would also apply to females making lewd comments towards the male populace?

LOIS: /doesn’t realize that Clark is referring to her and gets all huffy/
It’s funny how she always finds a reason to get huffy.
LOIS: Super-power!

Quote:
ER: What? He might want to ask her out on a date or something.
LOIS: That's professional. (sarcasm)
ER: What? *She’s* dressing up as ‘available’ to get inside scoops.
LOIS: That’s because I’m a woman. When a guy does it, it’s creepy and unprofessional.
I thought the "she" was Mayson.
No, I pointed at Lois because of her snarky remark at Mayson’s choice of undress.

CLARK /confused why pretty women being nice to him always seems to lead to trouble/
CLARK: Ma, it happened again.
rotflol

ER: It did work in that one story by Editor Jax where she sent L&C to New Orleans during Mardi Gras.
Ooooh. I haven't read that one! Would that be over on the Archives, per chance? Or is that something else I should look for over at Annie's Nfic Archives?
Hmm…hey look! It’s over here Southern Nights At least I was right on the author (you can check via the archives)

RALPH: /wave/
And gave Clark to Cat? jawdrop
CAT: hyper
Was thinking Ralph.
CAT: sick:

Reeve-CLARK: Dad died when I was young. I try to forget that part. Plus, I got there during Kindergarten, so some of my personality was already formed.
I thought it was more like Age 3.
That’s the age kids can join Kindergarten over here. Before that, it’s the baby group in Kindergarten. A room full of 3-4 y/o is hard. /thinks back to civil service days/ dizzy

LOIS: I’ll kill him!
EW: Not really helping her case there, is she?
When is she ever?
LOIS: [Linked Image]

ER: /peep/ That last one just fell into place…
And you wonder why your Lois-Muse has been absent lately?
[Linked Image] Actually, I think Tempus-Muse dumped her in Alt-Muse-Universe…

ER: I was thinking ‘happy place thoughts’?
And going to his "happy place" will stop him from being aroused?
No, I was thinking it’s so horrible (kissing Mayson) he had to distract himself to not go bonkers.
LOIS: That’s my Clarkie Bear!

ER: Robin?
HIMYM = How I Met Your Mother.
Ooops? My brain went to ‘HIM’ instead of ‘HIMYM’ when I read ‘HIMYM’.

I take offense at that and any other statement of fact that implies my characters don't take their work seriously.
[Linked Image] They are much more fun that way?

CLARK: Keep taking off clothing. I don't see any matches yet.
EW: What does that have to do with Pictionary?
LOIS: I was wondering the same thing?
CLARK: But Mayson said that's how this game was played.
clap

ER: And yet, they both want to put him into jail when she jumps out of a closet at a girls dorm, dressed as The Naked Man with a clown mask and very large shoes.
CO-ED: He was exaggerating with the shoes.
I have no idea where you just went, but that sounds like grounds for Perry not to hire Ralph.
The old saying about a man’s shoe size and how the co-ed decided that Clown-Ralph’s not really representing himself truthfully so might as well call the cops?

MAYSON: Honestly, D.A. Clemmons I had *no* idea that my married ex-boss whom I was sleeping was also head of an international crime syndicate.
LOIS: Explains a lot about the D.A.'s office in Metropolis conviction rate, doesn't it?
laugh

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.