Oh, you are all so kind to fill up my inbox today. Thank you. smile

KatherineKent: First one in to brighten my morning.

I knew it. As soon as Uncle Mike's cafe was mentioned...
You knew that Lois couldn't be properly jealous unless Clark went on a real date?
CLARK: Date? Mayson and I aren't dating. It was just one kiss. We're just friends.

Lois is so jealous. How did it take her so long to realise that she just wants Clark all to herself.
About 5 minutes after she realized that if she didn't take Clark off the market, some other woman would.

Oh yeah. Clark is soooo interested in Mayson. Lois, you may as well give up the fight now.
LOIS: mecry Wait! /dries eyes/ I don't cry over a man. I'll make *him* cry!

*gasp* He's actually interested? Or maybe he's just teasing Lois. We know he likes to do that.
It's just a business card. Mayson's the D.A. for the case against the man he saw bomb Mike's restaurant. It's purely business. He's doing it for Lois.
LOIS: /scoffs/ Yeah. Right.

Yup. I love that Clark noticed this and is VERY happy about it.
Why wouldn't he be? Like Lois, he appreciates being proved right.

No, no, Don't lose hope. You were right the first time round!
evil But don't worry. There's only one part left. I could surprise you and they might invite Lois to the wedding.

No. That's NOT what she meant. CLARK! Don't be stupid. Come on! I feel like slapping him around the head. He's just so humble and self-deprecating that he can never contemplate that a woman (Lois) might think he's the most wonderful man in the whole world.
CLARK: No? Are you sure? This is Lois. She doesn't like me.

Okay, so my prediction of Lois telling Clark she has feeling for him going off without a hitch was ... completely waaay off.
[Linked Image] Rumor has it that happens in my stories.

NOOOOOO. What!!!!!! Clark would never close his eyes and allow himself to enjoy a kiss from anyone other than Lois. What happened?
CLARK: My mom taught me it was only polite to kiss with your eyes closed. shock Was she wrong?

Sounds good.
EW: /sets out a supply of green crusted baseball bats for readers to hand to Lois./

Except. I don't think Clark is actually being as stupid as she thinks ... so whatever she tries to do ... probably won't work ... and she'll be even more upset!
TEMPUS: /rubs hands in glee/ Delightful. I just love it when good guy's plans fail. Popcorn anyone?

No. That wasn't what she meant ... the 'new' thing you're supposed to try ... it's her ... it's LOIS!
I love you yelling at my characters. smile1 Sometimes, I wish they could hear you.
CLARK: But Lois isn't "new", she's "old".
LOIS: What was that?
CLARK: What? You hear the voices too?

Spot on for Bobby!
Thank you. I find him one of my favorite guest appearances.

Loved it. Can't wait for the final part.
Thank you. Is Wednesday soon enough? peep

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.