Darth Michael: hyper Another two-part FDK. Thank you. blush
MAYSON: Of course an ADA has to dress better than the ladies of the night she’s prosecuting.
LOIS: Yep, Perry, I'm sure there's something rotten in the D.A.'s office. I can smell it from here.

He does realize that this is Lois we’re talking about here, right?
CLARK: Michael's Right. Lois is unforgettable.
LOIS: He’s feeble attempts at threatening me are adorable, don’t you agree, Clark?
CLARK: /tries not to lose another year of his life thinking about the possibilities/
CLARK: Definitely a low level thug, Lois.

I wonder if she’d be less catty where the blonde ADA merely a blonde DA.
LOIS: No, but I'd have my reporter's notebook out as I wrote up about misconduct in the DA's office.

LOIS: /recalls Clark's reaction to the accusation against Miranda/ She’d already be well into her forties by then, so yeah, that would be preferred.
CLARK: Me flirting with a significantly older woman who likes to date outside her non-creepy dating pool?
Because older women are *never* interested younger handsome men?

That’s why she stayed with Lex for so long?
LOIS: Wrong Lois.
Nope. Canon Lois didn't quit Lex.
CLARK: Must you rub it in.
LOIS: I quit him. I turned him down at the altar.

Let me introduce you. Lois Lane, Mayson Drake. Mayson Drake, this is the other woman.
LOIS: Thank you, Michael. Ms. Skank, let the games begin.

Originally Posted by Michael
Originally Posted by WaGD Part 2
“And I just wanted to say about their response time, I’ve seen maple drip faster.”
Okay, don’t read that last bit while you’re tired and prone to yawn. ‘p’s go missing. ‘d’s turn into ‘s’ and ‘t’. It just gets weird.
"And I just wantes to say about their resonse time, I've seen male dri faster." Oooooh. Now I see it. It helps when I read the instructions properly. I thought you wrote 's' change to 't', and I wondered what got 'fatter'. lol

MAYSON: I’ve been into guys ever since my senior year of college. Brunettes dressed for business are just not my type.
Not romantically interested; interested in as a person.

Well…he’s obviously a very rare specimen in need of protection.
CLARK: I’m a very patient man. Why should I carry protection?
LOIS: What does that have to do with Mayson having big ears? Wait. Why do you carry protection?
CLARK: I don't.
LOIS: /nods/ Okay. Don't worry. I'm always prepared.
CLARK: What?

CLARK: /huh/ How did she figure out I’m Superman and can dangle crooks off rooftops until they still their guts.
She undressed him with her eyes?
CLARK: Cousin Kara?!

DILLINGER: That was because of the fake-butter-soaked popcorn, not because of him dangling me.
SUPERMAN: Ooops! Butter fingers. I guess, I'll order my popcorn without butter next time. (Also, TOGoM hasn't happened yet.)

Apparently he did recognize her come-on.
CLARK: No. I was reacting to the flattery.
LOIS: As if it was your first time.
CLARK: Well, it has been a while.
LOIS: /slaps his chest/ I flatter you all the time.
CLARK: You know time moves faster for me than others, but still once a year doesn't equal 'all the time'.
LOIS: It does for me.
CAT: Explains a lot, doesn't it?

CLARK: What? She’s got her taxi-light on, which means she’s available for a ride.
MAYSON: And, Judge, when we're finished with Mr. Rage, I'd like to lodge a sexual harassment suit against my main witness. Thank you.

CLARK: The nice blonde woman was speaking to me.
LOIS: Oh, shut up, Clark. If you hadn't noticed. Pretty women talk to you all the time.
CLARK: /looking at Lois/ I know.
LOIS: mad

She’s just saying that because that’s what the Prankster did with her last week.
PRANKSTER: I boiled her in the hot seat? Darn. I missed that.

What? He might want to ask her out on a date or something.
LOIS: That's professional.

I think it’s considerate that Mayson didn’t make him stalk her at the courthouse.
MAYSON: D.A. Clemmons, we really must do something about Superman. I think he's following me.

Isn’t a Chinese dragon often described as a feathered serpent? So, yes, I believe that was an honest mistake by Lois.
Is a drake another name for dragon? Let's see Draco Malfoy supposed is, so I guess it is. Works for me.

HOOKER waiting for her booking: I thought it was highly professional.
Except that Mayson was taking her corner?

From jealous wives?
No, just any complaints.

MARTIN SNELL: My client was obviously set up by ADA Drake and her boytoy over there.
LOIS: Cllaaark! You ruined the case against the man who tried to bomb my uncle's cafe!

But Superman wouldn’t be showing Clark a good time while he’s with him.
SUPERMAN: /pleads the fifth/
How patient is Clark anyway?

Because she’d also be happy to show him a good time?
No, no. Lois wouldn't do that.
LOIS: Okay, Clark, strip. The bad guys can't see us if we're naked!

LOIS: Why did the ER skip the karate-bit? /wonders when that will show/
EW: Wonders why ER is letting Lois berate him so, or what Karate bit from Prankster she's referring to? The part with the spatula? Or was that invisible man?

CLARK: I think I’ll ask Lois to be my best man at the wedding. After all, she set this up and Jimmy would just rent a dozen strippers.
JIMMY: I can’t afford a dozen.
As a member of the wedding party, he would still be able to enjoy them, though, right?
JIMMY: I'm okay with being an usher.
LOIS: I'm not buying you ANY strippers, Clark!
CLARK: Ooooh, Lois. Are you going to break out that harem costume again?

Maybe the city pulled the law enforcement resources over into the better neighborhoods with the taxpaying and donating voters?
Sounds reasonable.

Completely, totally, and irrationally, jealous of Mayson Drake.
3 out of 4 isn’t too bad, is it?
Completely - check. Totally - check. Irrationally - check. Jealous - no check? huh

MAYSON: What? The woman is just a gossip monger.
LOIS: Let me at her! I'm going to tear her in two! splat

Nah, she just doesn’t want to be partnered with a stooge.
The true reason Cat left?

A man who could come to her in his hour of need?
Like a little brother, huh?
CLARK: [Linked Image]
LOIS: No!

LOIS: /rolls on the floor with laughter after thinking of Clark taking care of himself/
CLARK: Have I just been insulted?
Reeve-CLARK: /pats his shoulder/ Don't worry. It just means the disguise is working.
CLARK: Didn't you grow up on this planet as Clark Kent, too? Why are you acting as if that part of you doesn't exist?

He’s kind of elaborate in his paranoia, isn’t he?
Lois is kind of an elaborate sort of woman.

He doubted that she was jealous of any of those women
LOIS: /Nah. I can take 'em/
CLARK: I really shouldn't date anyone so willing to harm another human being.

Doesn’t mean she has to like it if her drip of a partner gets the tripper from sleeping with every willing woman who flaunts it his way.
The tripper? That sounds painful.

To be fair, she was to be engaged to a very wealthy man and also had her eyes set on a torrid affair with the local vigilante.
LOIS: Exactly!

Aww…he’s jealous. Again.
Always.

LOIS: What does he mean by ‘Galactically Stupid’?
It's just something Clark calls himself from time to time. Just ignore him.

She did tell him not to fall for her. She doesn’t have the time.
H.G.Wells: /wave/
WELLS: No, no. I only get involved if there's a chance the curse might be enacted. Doesn't stand a chance here.

That’s what I had Revenge developed for.
Oh, dear. Has Michael turned into Miranda?

Yeah, can you imagine, her being covered in yellow paint when she tells him that she loves him?
She meant with real bullets.

Ooooh, look! Clark’s home. And he’s brought a squeeze with him.
Bad Clark. Bad boy indeed.

Did Clark step away? No! He even closed his eyes.
CLARK: Puppies. Flowers. Rainbow. Please, just make it stop!
Puppies, flowers, and rainbows give Clark unromantic thoughts?
CLARK: What can I say? I was a child in the 70s.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.