Lois rolled her eyes. “Subtle.” She grabbed Clark’s arm and practically dragged him out of the police station. “We’ll be in touch, Ms. Snake. Bye, Uncle Mike!”

LOL...yeah, you're not subtle, Lois! rotflol

Lois was jealous.

Perhaps that meant something. Had Lois finally noticed that her partner was a man? A man other women found attractive? A man worth knowing outside of work? A man who could come to her in his hour of need?

His brow furrowed as he frowned. Was that what she thought of him? That he couldn’t take care of himself? He could.

Great that he sees her jealousy, but funny that his thoughts go off on a totally different tangent.

Lois was the one.

Sadly, she didn’t realize Clark was her ‘one’, too.

I like the way you phrased that. smile

“Oh, please. Does Perry White listen to Elvis Presley? Does Lois Lane have a chocolate addiction? Does Superman leap tall buildings with a single bound? You being in love with Lois is a no-brainer, Kent,” Bobby said, stuffing another bite into his mouth. He swirled his fork around in the air while he chewed to indicate that he wasn’t finished speaking. “The only people who don’t know about it are Mayson Drake and Lois, herself.”

This was great! I love it when Bobby hints that he knows things...him just flat out telling Clark that his love for Lois is beyond obvious is fabulous.

Looking forward to part 3!
Susan

You can find my stories as Groobie on the nfic archives and Susan Young on the gfic archives. In other words, you know me as Groobie. wink