Yea! dance More FDK!

cuidadora: Thank you for commenting.

Oh, I love this chapter! party
Sounds like a good reason to party Can I join?

I agree you nailed the characters.
[Linked Image] Thank you.

Mayson is a delicious addition to the mix. And definitely pushing Lois's buttons.
Mayson and Dan went to the same button pushing school and competed for valedictorian.

Both Lois and Clark coming to the wrong conclusions about each other is priceless, in character and funny.
Hee-hee. Thank you. That's part of the fun.

I think this is my favorite paragraph. Although Clark's reaction is a very close second! Bobby explaining things to Clark so clearly and succinctly while using both legal and personal arguments is perfect!
But will Clark listen? evil

Looking forward to Part 3.
Looking forward to everyone's reaction.

Glad you enjoyed it.

groobie: Thank you for reading.

LOL...yeah, you're not subtle, Lois!
[Linked Image] Hmmm. I guess you're right about that.

Great that he sees her jealousy, but funny that his thoughts go off on a totally different tangent.
Yeah, I nudged his manly pride a bit there.

I like the way you phrased that. smile
Thank you.

This was great! I love it when Bobby hints that he knows things...him just flat out telling Clark that his love for Lois is beyond obvious is fabulous.
I found that quote from The Phoenix:
Originally Posted by The Phoenix
Bobby Bigmouth: I want you to know how happy I am for you and that that there are a lot of people out there that are really pulling for this to work out.
Lois: What people?
Bobby Bigmouth: What, did you think it was a big secret that Clark here has been mooning over you?
Clark: I wouldn't say mooning exactly...
I just moved that admission a few episodes earlier. It's always fun to take an episode in a complete unexpected direction.

Looking forward to part 3!
Gee, with all this outpouring of love, I might have to post early. Hmmmm. I'll consider it.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.