Actually, come to think of it, I've admitted I'm a fan of the series on our Intranet at work.
LOL, Yvonne, so did I! goofy

When my company bought two new airplanes they asked the employees to come up with original names to christen them. The older models have regular cities names or are named after famous persons. Quite predictable, right? So I suggested 'Metropolis' and 'Gotham City' to honour the Superman and Batman fans. Needless to say, I didn't win the competition! Too frivolous, I guess. But after the admissions had been published on the Intranet, collegues began commenting on my 'comic books obsession'. If only they knew! wink Most of them were positive, though.

I hope I would be excused for posting the following remarks here, but I would just like to express my sincere thanks and deepest appreciation to all the writers and everybody here in the boards for all your fantastic efforts in the creation of such an amazing 'reality' for the enjoyment of FoLCs.
Thank you, Tenoh27, on behalf of all the writers. Welcome to the mbs; glad you decided to de-lurk! thumbsup

Ursie

Lois: Well, I like my quirks. I think they make me unique.
Clark: You certainly are unique.

Clark: You're high maintenance, you know that?
Lois: But I'm worth it!