I said all the way out -- which is mostly true. wink In high school my friends all knew I was into Star Trek. (Actually, some of them were avid readers of my ST fanfic. goofy )The ones I'm in still in contact with just figure this is Rivka's current nutty thing. laugh

When I told my mom about a letter I got in the mail (handwritten! and everything! thumbsup ) yesterday from an online friend, she asked if it was someone I knew from this board or my other board.

Of course, the time I sent a draft of the fic I co-wrote to my lawyer was totally accidental. blush Turns out she used to watch the show -- go figure. laugh

OTOH, it doesn't usually come up when casually talking to other parents at my kids' school, so most of them would have no idea.

I totally understand how personal your work is when you write, and am not sure I would ever tell anybody that I had written fanfic. Heck, I'm not even sure I would even tell all of you!!!
Hah! That's what you think. rotflol We'd get it out of you.

Do you know the most surprising thing about divorce? It doesn't actually kill you, like a bullet to the heart or a head-on car wreck. It should. When someone you've promised to cherish till death do you part says, "I never loved you," it should kill you instantly.

- Under the Tuscan Sun