Yea, LabRat your right. I never could understand why buying that brownstone seemed like a good idea to Clark other than the hidden compartment. Even that seemed kind of stupid to me it is in the living room for crying out loud. What if he needs to get a clean suit and his in-laws or friends are there. And your right about people seeing him coming or going. From front or back there are bound to be windows overlooking all the doors and windows. There is just no way for him not to be seen.

Another thing with that secret compartment in the living room. Unless they kept the drapes closed you can't be sure that someone didn't see it being opened, even with sheers at the window. If it is dark out and lights are on in the house it is easy to see what is going on. Plus believe me people are noisy as hell. I live in a resort town so the lots are tiny. I keep my drapes facing the street closed because people walking by would stare in as they went by - even with you sitting there where you could see each other. So no way did people not see Superman flying in and out of the brownstone at all hours of the day and night. And I do mean all hours. wink wink :rolleyes: