I always had a problem with the pilot, Virtually Destroyed and Stop The Presses.

In the pilot Superman gets off the shuttle but Lois is still standing there. If they are trying to say she went on the shuttle and then came back with Superman get real. Also the second that there was a problem indicated on the shuttle there would have been people swarming all over it.

Virtually Destoryed - before Superman and Jimmy go into the apartment where "Clark" is trying to get the imformation about the names I think its Superman that says it may look like Clark but its not. Get really - Clark didn't have any glasses on he looked more like Superman. I think Jimmy would have noticed that. But they have him not notice and I just don't think that would have happened. I think he would have noticed and been stunned. Or at least have questioned them about it later.

Then the whole way the had Lois and Clark act in Stop the Presses. I think they would have been more supportive of each other. Instead they have Lois running rough shod over Clark but treating everyone else ok. Then they have Clark going around in a snit (sp). Instead of being supportive and helpful. I just think the whole relationship angle they took was out of character.