Hehe, no worries about starting with your own stories first. I don't have any of my own (not in L&C anyway--I *have* written fanfic for early Smallville, for X-Men movieverse, and most recently Narnia, but never felt like I *got* L&C well enough mentally to write them). And my motives are purely selfish, I must admit; I want to read my favorite fanfics on the Astak!

I also have been slowing down a bit now to re-read as I format. It's too tempting. *g* (It's also good for the story--I'm more likely to catch formatting goofs, and once in a while misspellings--I hope it's OK if I fix things like "jOKing", and add in missing words e.g. "asked of [her]". Only the obvious mistakes, though. I'm OCD enough that I can't stand leaving a misspelling in, even when trying to replicate material precisely.)

I'm holding off on uploading more until I figure out what to do about the filenames. I've been using the ones the Archive has (goofed on one of them, but I begged Lauren to fix for me blush ), until it occurred to me that the Archive seems to sort them out by year, which means theoretically some stories have identical filenames, they're just in different folders. In the interests of saving her any MORE editing work (can't have duplicate names!), I figure I'd better get that sorted out before uploading a ton. But I do have a good deal of files converted: all the stories from Annie M, Aria, and Becky Bain (I'm still finishing Timeless), so those should appear in a bit. laugh Next up looks like Carol M. smile (My offline archiving is based entirely on the first letter, since so many nicks are not first & last both; hence Nan comes under N and Wendy comes under W--so while I'm uploading and adding them as the Archive has them, the order I start on them is a bit different.)

Don't point. You make holes in the air and the faeries escape.